Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
I was also reading up on the sex magic stuff in Eyes Wide Shut and how many didnt want that stuff out. These wealthy elite definitely use prostitutes and impressionable woman for stuff like this. Then they turn up dead. Like what exactly happened to the prostitute in Eyes Wide Shut.

This girl could have been used in something like that. Since her parents said the trip to LA was unplanned.
Hey Sider. Have you ever seen this documentary on Bohemian Grove? I believe the footage was shot back in 2000. Fast forward to the Cremation of Care Ceremony. The 1:31:35 mark.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-04-14 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Look at his guest list over the years. Some of the most intelligent, accomplished & famous people on planet Earth. You really think they are dumb as well? Why would they be on his show? Why would they even associate themselves with him? Come on V. But if you don't like Alex Jones' personality that's fine. Different strokes etc.
No, you are quite right, I'm just playing devil's advocate. I've listened to the show before when people like Russell Brand, Stanhope, and Matt Bellamy have been on

Look at his guest list over the years. Some of the most intelligent, accomplished & famous people on planet Earth.
I mean, just look at these geniuses!

Roseanne Barr!
Billy Corgan!
Chuck Norris!
Charlie Sheen!
Henry Rollins!
Ed Asner!
Ted Nugent!
Jesse "The Body" Ventura!

It's almost like people who are washed with nowhere to go in their career will do anything to get some exposure!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Also make sure you go to the 1:58:40 mark to hear him say "Libary"
Yeah those Texans are sure weird aren't they. So is everyone who has an accent not to be listened to? Come on Nuns. You're in a mood today. Why so glum? You don't have to work a day job & your condition may get better in time. Medical technology will continue to progress at a rapid pace. Cheer up.

Roseanne Barr!
Billy Corgan!
Chuck Norris!
Charlie Sheen!
Henry Rollins!
Ed Asner!
Ted Nugent!

It's almost like people who are washed with nowhere to go in their career will do anything to get some exposure!
haha you forgot Rogan!

Name:  post-2-1165624792.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  50.1 KB

Roseanne Barr!
Billy Corgan!
Chuck Norris!
Charlie Sheen!
Henry Rollins!
Ed Asner!
Ted Nugent!

Chuckle. You're kidding right? Yeah that Russell Brand is a total loser who no one's ever heard of just like everyone else who no one has ever heard of on the Alex Jones Show. And what about that left wing nutter Naomi Wolf. She's left wing so she must be crazy. Right? Oh and what about that right wing nut who was one heart beat away from having his signature on our money. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr Paul Craig Roberts. Also known as the father of Reaganomics. And what about Phd/Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The guy has had books, video games & movies made about his life but what a loser huh. Boy Nunya the left wingers & the right wingers are all a bunch of wackos huh. Ya know Alex should have someone like you on his show. Ya know someone famous & who has credibility the world over. You should have your people talk to his people. Make it happen Nuns. Make it happen.

Chuckle. You're kidding right? Yeah that Russell Brand is a total loser who no one's ever heard of just like everyone else who no one has ever heard of on the Alex Jones Show. And what about that left wing nutter Naomi Wolf. She's left wing so she must be crazy. Right? Oh and what about that right wing nut who was one heart beat away from having his signature on our money. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr Paul Craig Roberts. Also known as the father of Reaganomics. And what about Phd/Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The guy has had books, video games & movies made about his life but what a loser huh. Boy Nunya the left wingers & the right wingers are all a bunch of wackos huh. Ya know Alex should have someone like you on his show. Ya know someone famous & who has credibility the world over. You should have your people talk to his people. Make it happen Nuns. Make it happen.
So, this is your list of the most intelligent and famous people in the world?

I'm facebook friends with more phds than that.

Why so glum? You don't have to work a day job & your condition may get better in time. Medical technology will continue to progress at a rapid pace. Cheer up.
Even with my disease I'd beat you in any physical or mental test of skill imaginable, grampa.

Keep hiding under your bed, the government is really out to get you!

And what about Phd/Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The guy has had books, video games & movies made about his life but what a loser huh.
Seems like a great guy:

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama Bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government.[31]
On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is alive and said "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also slammed President Barack Obama by calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".[32][33]
On September 16, 2012, during an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik stated that Israel planned to initiate war with Iran during Yom Kippur 2012, unless ex-Mossad and ex-Shin Betagents assassinated Benjamin Netanyahu.[34] Neither prediction came to pass.
On March 27, 2013, Pieczenik claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax and that it was a false flag event. Pieczenik offered no supporting information for his claims.[35]

Even with my disease I'd beat you in any physical or mental test of skill imaginable, grampa.

Keep hiding under your bed, the government is really out to get you!
What's your problem son. I wasn't being sarcastic about you getting better. Just because we have different backgrounds & life experience doesn't mean that I wish ill upon you. You really need some perspective. This is just a message board. I joke around sometimes & tit after you tat but that's as far as it goes.