Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
So what are we saying here Ill, somebody got obsessed with the movie and wanted to recreate it in real life?!
I wouldn't say this exactly.

The rest of the shit about this case I know is real dark so I'd rather talk privately about it if you want, but I'd encourage everyone to look very deep into how many coincidences this case has, and how quickly it was sweeped under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
Industrial tanks like that are always locked shut. Even if it were unlocked I doubt this tiny girl could lift it up. Anyone know what the door looked like on the tank?
Oh she was definitely murdered. I don't think anyone doubts that Sider. But the real question is why? From what I understand she was an excellent student. Was she working on some type of research project? I only say this because micro biologists have an extremely high mortality rate over the last 20 years. Just google "dead microbiologists".

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
I wouldn't say this exactly.

The rest of the shit about this case I know is real dark so I'd rather talk privately about it if you want, but I'd encourage everyone to look very deep into how many coincidences this case has, and how quickly it was sweeped under the rug.
hit me up on twitter cousin.

Jus saw this post by somebody...

One detail backing this up is that family said she was very specific about the details of her trip and did not plan to go to LA, certainly not to stay at The Cecil. Originally she went to San Diego, then travelled up the coast by train. They believe that, without telling them, she planned to meet some online friend, possibly a musician. She did not want to tell them details because her parents might have been overly concerned. Since she was hiding this from them, it is possible there are aspects to her character (such as a dark side into goth/occult stuff) that we didn't know about. Her comment about liking some tattoo'ed guy at the hotel still stands out to me quite a bit as well. Also, according to the CDC sex offender registry: 5 sex offenders live at the Cecil Hotel, and they all live on the 14th floor. Another one named Alvin Taylor and his son live on the 10th floor.

Maybe she went to met a stranger on the internet and it turned out to be a seriel killer? i read she had bi-polar disorder which would explain strange behaviour in elevator?

ive read quite a bit of her tumblr. This was a normal girl. She was diagnosed bipolar because she was extremely smart but anti-social because of society making her feel like shit. Imagine watching all these Disney movies with pretty white princesses. It completely f-cks up the female as they develop and don't look or have the same values Western media push.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Oh she was definitely murdered. I don't think anyone doubts that Sider. But the real question is why? From what I understand she was an excellent student. Was she working on some type of research project? I only say this because micro biologists have an extremely high mortality rate over the last 20 years. Just google "dead microbiologists".
The police did. seems like so much incompetence on there part.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
Industrial tanks like that are always locked shut. Even if it were unlocked I doubt this tiny girl could lift it up. Anyone know what the door looked like on the tank?
I have also read that the water tanks were defunct. It makes sense if they were hooked into city water.
I read that no other buildings in the area had these.
It would account for why no alleged locks on the tank cover (that I have yet to see a photo of).

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
The police did. seems like so much incompetence on there part.
Incompetence? No. Cover up? Yes. LA is a very weird city Marz. It would take far too long to explain the history of "Holy Wood" & all of the occult practices that go on there. And it's the type of thing that you can't explain to someone in a 5 minute conversation. It's more like this thing that as you study it over the years it just becomes obvious that a whole lot of phukery is going on there.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zXVG4fgvfTk
He basically walks through all of her movements from pushing all of the elevator buttons to even hopping out at the same times. From this, it looks like she would have been on the 14th floor, possibly trying to get back down to her 4th floor room. (In the video you can see the same thing happen with the 14h floor button. When pushed, it lights then disables because that is the current floor.)

I have also found out that the hotel ended up allowing the residents to stay, but they divided up the hotel into residential floors and hotel floors. So the residents are there to stay for the time being and I have found no further talk of management trying to move them out.

As for the Invisible Light Agency, I haven't really looked anymore into it. When I posted it, I was just thinking of throwing it out there in case it was important. It is looking more like that just isn't the case. I would put it more with the whole TB theory. Wild speculation, that might have a 0.001% chance of being related to the death of this poor girl. but it's a theory.

I have been following a couple other forums on this and the graffiti has been brought up a few times. In the Chinese journalist's report, they say that the rooftop is littered with graffiti and don't think the one in question was related to her death or any occult dealings with it.