Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Shortly after the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body, a deadly outbreak of tuberculosis occurred in Skid Row, near Cecil Hotel. You probably won’t believe the name of the test kit used in these kinds of situations: LAM-ELISA.

Someone also let me know that the Hotel Cecil has SRO status, which as one tweeter informed me through two different identities is a: “Single Resident Occupancy. Low income incl registered sex offenders live there full time.” Elisa Lam’s blog/tumblr also has some cryptic references as in one about some creeps going after her strong.

A fascinating second to second analysis of her behavior in the elevator suggests Elisa was feeling a wide gamut of dissonant and fluctuating emotions the night she died, wild mood swings that include confidence, anxiety, fear, joy and even sexual preening. Hauntingly, this analysis concludes that Elisa Lam was playing some kind of bizarre form of hide and seek. Given what we now ‘know’ about her bi-polarity, she may have been both the person hiding and the person searching.
In our last writeup of this baffling–and, admittedly, sad–case, we posited a third conclusion to be drawn from the surveillance tape: that Elisa had in fact been possessed by the same insidious spirits that infected serial killers Richard Ramirez, aka the Night Stalker, and Jack Unterweger, as well as the myriad other occupants that either died mysteriously or committed suicide at the Cecil Hotel, which also happens to have been one of the last places Elizabeth Short, or the Black Dahlia, was seen on the night of her grisly murder in 1947.
Last edited by Vaughany; 12-04-14 at 12:13 PM.

I know a whole lot about that case. You need to research the cecil hotel where that occured , a place that was once inhabited by Alistair Crowley( lived there for a short while) and richard ramirez - the Night stalker serial killer

And if you're brave enough after you've researched that I'd suggest you watch a movie called Dark Water -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382628/

And i promise you if you do those 3 things you really might not know what to do with yourself after that

An even more mind-numbing new discovery concerns an outbreak of tuberculosis in Los Angeles at around the same time as Elisa Lam’s disappearance. According to the CDC, 4,500 people were exposed to a drug-resistant form of TB. Incredibly, the name of the TB test used to make this diagnosis was called the LAM ELISA test. It is a whopping coincidence, one that has actually led online conspiracists to conclude that the Elisa Lam case is part of a much more convoluted false flag biological attack.

Whether this Lam Elisa TB test is an example of predictive programming, false flag communication, or merely an incredible coincidence, the fact remains: one can’t rule out the possibility that there is some kind of a coverup going on. Take an already baffling case of a body found in a water tank and add in a haunted hotel, a TB infection with a test seemingly named after the victim, a possibly doctored surveillance tape and an abnormally delayed release of a toxicology report.
To conclude this latest dispatch in the increasingly bizarre case of Elisa Lam, we offer up yet another incredible coincidence, or another hint of predictive programming. In the 2002 film Dark Water, a girl falls into a water tank at the top of a hotel and drowns. The infected water creeps down into the hotel walls, similar to what happened at the Cecil. In the 2005 American remake of the film, two of the characters are named Dahlia and Ceci.
The Synchronicity of Evil rears its ugly head again…

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
I know a whole lot about that case. You need to research the cecil hotel where that occured , a place that was once inhabited by Alistair Crowley( lived there for a short while) and richard ramirez - the Night stalker serial killer

And if you're brave enough after you've researched that I'd suggest you watch a movie called Dark Water -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382628/

And i promise you if you do those 3 things you really might not know what to do with yourself after that
haha yeah just posted about all that above. some freaky shiiit!

oh it gets a whole lot more fuked up that, watch that movie if you get a chance Vaughn. It's garbage but it's correlation to this case are from a whole other dimension. At one point in the movie they show a shadowey hooded figure which is the exact same figure I've reasearched that appears to thousands of schizophrenics around the world, whether they're religious are not, a surprisingly large amount of schizos claim to see that figure in the the exact same form, very little deviations in the figure they all describe.

I have a lot of much darker shit on this case , I have my own case file on it and I can tell you I've spent hours upon hours studying what happened until I found out exactly what it was
Last edited by illmatick; 12-04-14 at 12:25 PM.

oh it gets a whole lot more fuked up that, watch that movie if you get a chance Vaughn. It's garbage but it's correlation to this case are from a whole other dimension.

I have a lot of much darker shit on this case , I have my own case file on it and I can tell you I've spent hours upon hours studying what happened until I found out exactly what it was

watch the remake version...I'll give you a quick premise...basically the story revolves around a mother and daughter moving into a new apartment with a water tower on the roof. Strange things including leaks in the ceiling begin to occur as they come to find out a dead girl fell into the water tower and has been clogging the outake.

oh it gets a whole lot more fuked up that, watch that movie if you get a chance Vaughn. It's garbage but it's correlation to this case are from a whole other dimension. At one point in the movie they show a shadowey hooded figure which is the exact same figure I've reasearched that appears to thousands of schizophrenics around the world, whether they're religious are not, a surprisingly large amount of schizos claim to see that figure in the the exact same form, very little deviations in the figure they all describe.

Well just from the little I know illmatic I would guess that it was probably a ritualistic murder/sacrifice. Who had access to the video footage & who would want to alter it? That's a big deal right there. And when you consider the history of the hotel itself it really becomes creepy. Makes you wonder if that hotel is some how tied to victims becoming MK-Ulta'd. I have no idea & I am not saying this is true of course. I am simply just throwing it out there. But you have actually done the research illmatic. What did you come up with? I won't judge. When it comes to this kind of stuff I never do.