Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
Would love to play a game decathlon against MD and Nunya.

I once won 52 games in a row of Monopoly as a kid. I had figured out pretty much every optimized move while playing against 10 years old. They didn't have a hope.
Granted, you were 23, but still... a win's a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Hahhaa after Ireland scored last second equaliser in Germany tonight!...

Conor McGregor
about an hour ago
Someone grab that World Cup quick. @DennisSiver we whooped you pussies on home soil. Like Id whoop you on any soil you little German midget.
Dennis Siver@DennisSiver 6h6 hours ago
@TheNotoriousMMA Nice suit u #lametrashtalker #OscarMcGregor #GoldDigger #Goblin @danawhite @ufc @lorenzofertitta

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
You can make a lot of money playing backgammon. The guy who taught me told me he would make as much as $5000 on a big day. Also good interview in Gambling Wizards about it.
A FEW people can make a lot of money playing backgammon in huge games. There is absolutely no money to be made online, unless you think you can crush Snowie.

The best backgammon players in the world are pretty broke.

Whatever you could make at backgammon you could make 10x at in poker with less effort and less travel.

UFC FIGHT NIGHT 55 PICKZ/PLAYZ SPONSORED BY GABERZ* (*depending on whether they win or lose of course)

All pretty obvious plays and reasoning goes without saying for most part.

Luke Rockhold by TKO/KO @ +135 against Michael Bisping... (maxi-bet 5 unitz)

Much respek to banged-up Bisping if he goes and decisions Rockhold which isnt out of the question - Rockhold may well get caught up in trying to be patient and trying to one-punch/one-kick KO the Count and end up getting out-pointed. Tis unlikely though, I see Rockhold gradually fuckkin Bisping up with kicks to the body (Cung Le landed a few times) combined with using his length (hehe) to jab the fuuck out of Bisping's dodgy eye. I think he gets the TKO in third round or sumin.

Ross Pearson by Decision @ +160 against Al Iaquinta... (2 unitz)

I think Iaquinta could actually starch Pearson if Pearson doesn't fight as technically as he can. On paper Iaquinta is the better wrestler but he is still raw and Pearson's take-down defence combined with experience should be enough to stifle/pop straight back up from most attempts Iaquinta makes to out-wrestle him (with Weidman in his corner and Serra obviously being his Coach I'd be surprised if part of their strategy isn't to try and mix it up and take Pearson down). Pearson should feel more comfortable fighting in Australia - will be more of a "home advantage" feel for him. Fans will be cheering for Ross.... irrelevant or not Pearson is engaged to Australian ring-girl! More pertinently he has fought in Australia twice before and won both times, including destroying the local Auzzie GSot who should of been the crowd favourite yet a lot of Auzzie's cheered when Pearson starched him! Iaquinta has only fought outside of USA once before when he beat Piotr Hallman in Manchester in a reasonably close back-and-forth fight.

Iaquinta by TKO/KO at +650 to +750 range is also interesting. Maybe Iaquinta Points Handicap +3.5 @ -240 is worth considering as well.

Palelei/Harris Under 1.5 Rounds @ -150... (To win 3 unitz)

Chris Clements @ +130 against Vik Grujic... (1 unitz)

Both fighters are bottom of the barrel UFC fighters, and I don't see where one has the the clear advantage over the other. Grujic's main perceived advantage of course is that he his fighting in his home country while for Clements it will be first time he's fought outside of Canada/USA. Regardless, pretty much a pick-em so small play on the underdog is fair me thinks.
Last edited by Vaughany; 11-05-14 at 11:45 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Skel gave Vaughany 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.