Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
http://vimeo.com/106560339

skip to about 55:00
Ha good shiit gaberz. Your delivery has def improved.
good to do it in front of chris d'elia as well and get positive feedback. Tht fat black dude wit annoying voice is from d'Elia's latest sitcom show thing right?!

lmao you look even better cos Cumshorts guy absolutely bombed after you! They absolutely abused him for those *** shorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
good to do it in front of chris d'elia as well and get positive feedback. Tht fat black dude wit annoying voice is from d'Elia's latest sitcom show thing right?!

lmao you look even better cos Cumshorts guy absolutely bombed after you! They absolutely abused him for those *** shorts!
hahaha

thanks

yeah, they're both on NBC's undateable

Had to rewatch it after you mentioned it. Hilarious, dude had a stalker vibe too after he kept mentioning how famous and cool the one guy that I've never heard of is.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Had to rewatch it after you mentioned it. Hilarious, dude had a stalker vibe too after he kept mentioning how famous and cool the one guy that I've never heard of is.
Haha yee he had a massive hard-on for chris d'elia! You must of heard of him if ur a Workaholics fan...Starred in one of the best episodes! Even during his attempt at standup the dude kept looking over to d'elia!

Haha yee he had a massive hard-on for chris d'elia! You must of heard of him if ur a Workaholics fan...Starred in one of the best episodes! Even during his attempt at standup the dude kept looking over to d'elia!
Workaholics jumped the shark a while ago, I quit watching after the second season. What episode was it?

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Yah, I recall that episode, not that dude though.

Is he supposed to be something great? Looks like an American Russel Brand.
To Friend a Predator was a great ep! Md will testify!

nah just a LA scene comic tht has been in a couple of reasonably popular sitcoms tht tend to get cancelled after 2 series. Before his current one Undateable he was in Whitney. Was also in Glory Daze..tht was pretty funny