Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

it should be posted but i think he is already banned for being a spammer, it takes two seconds to read and understand the reddit rules. you are not supposed to post you're own content. other people who like your work are supposed to post it for you. he is legit taking peoples money and running a business. his business tactics should be reported to the BBB. I would want to know if my personal paypal information was going to be abuses and used as black mail and to make threats. Those tactics would sink any other new startup real quick. but i dont want to ruin the guy's life. his ROI seems to be the only reason he has to live. When in reality who really gives a f-ck abour ROI. he still lacks basic gambling understanding and math.

fury is really a lamer, his ROI would be shit if he calculated it correctly and put opportunity cost in there so its not so distorted. that f-ck would be a millionare if he was as good a gambler as he says he is (best mma gambler ever) and spent the time gambling instead of marketing and deleting youtube comments and raging on twitter all day. I dont give a f-ck about how good of handicapper you are. If i am going to pay you I want to see what kind of gambler you are. A lot of good handicappers lose their ass. Let me see your bankroll and growth that is all we need to know. Blocking pun, the nicest guy on here. And didnt fury go after grab? the other nice guy? what the hell is wrong with him.

Haha, I made that a bit more dramatic than I should have, but the dude has seriously been talking shit about me and MMAOB for the last 1 1/2 months straight. Couldn't take it anymore.

And his justification? He said I come on forums and talk mad shit about him. Do you guys remember me coming on here talking smack about Luca? I honestly don't think I have.
Last edited by Brian Hemminger; 03-04-14 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Added a section

Normally that term is meant as an insult to fighters who try to edge out rounds for a decision victory. But in this case, Woodley said he means it with no malice – and that it’s simply how he defines Condit’s style.

“He point fights,” Woodley told MMAjunkie. “He moves around. He sticks and moves. He doesn’t just come out there and start banging on people. That’s not his style. He comes out there, and he overwhelms you with volume. He point fights.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Normally that term is meant as an insult to fighters who try to edge out rounds for a decision victory. But in this case, Woodley said he means it with no malice – and that it’s simply how he defines Condit’s style.

“He point fights,” Woodley told MMAjunkie. “He moves around. He sticks and moves. He doesn’t just come out there and start banging on people. That’s not his style. He comes out there, and he overwhelms you with volume. He point fights.”
Lol clearly hasnt seen the hardy fight, or the stungun fight, or the rory mac fight, or the kampmann rematch! Cant wait to see condit knee this chump in the face and finish him!