Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

What a oyster.

Argues with me that there is no conflict of interest when he's working between Nick's legs, but now:

"…So take that into consideration and add it on to the already massive conflict of interest of an oddsmaker selling bets."

Another reason to not give this clown any money. No moral center, just says whatever is convenient for him at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
What a oyster.

Argues with me that there is no conflict of interest when he's working between Nick's legs, but now:

"…So take that into consideration and add it on to the already massive conflict of interest of an oddsmaker selling bets."

Another reason to not give this clown any money. No moral center, just says whatever is convenient for him at the time.
i called him out on it, but not sure if he will see it b/c he's a f@g and he blocked me.

the funniest part was luca raging about the moderation on /r/mma talking about all mods have a god complex. When luca was a mod on sherdog other mods called him out on random ban's of people. I guess mods are only bad when you're not one. He flip flops on everything. No doubt he is scared shitless to post here because of the threats he made that are still up that he claimed could be deleted. If I posted that thread on /r/mma he would be roasted to kingdom come. Nunya did good work that day.

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
the funniest part was luca raging about the moderation on /r/mma talking about all mods have a god complex. When luca was a mod on sherdog other mods called him out on random ban's of people. I guess mods are only bad when you're not one. He flip flops on everything. No doubt he is scared shitless to post here because of the threats he made that are still up that he claimed could be deleted. If I posted that thread on /r/mma he would be roasted to kingdom come. Nunya did good work that day.
Please do post it.

I was posting it to his youtube videos every day, but that dude has so much spare time on his hands with his mom cooking his meals that he erased them over and over.