Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Oh, you were, huh? Proof? Link? And how much did you pay on your debt of that "other" bet? Because even if there were another bet, you still didn't pay it. "I'm not a welsh, you're an idiot! I was welshing out on that other bet, moron".

And of course I'm going to reply to you, it's one thing to ignore you when you go around the forum talking shit to people, it's another when I can make you look like an idiot in thirty seconds or less. That is an entertaining use of my time. You call me a scumbag, but yet, you are the one who welshed out on your debt.
Ok retard. Listen carefully so there is no confusion. I was paying you 2 betpoints, which obviously means so much to you, because Sideloaded WAS ACTUALLY MAKING PLAYS, not because Sideloaded was over 18 years old. Unreal as to how fukkin stupid you are. Now you and your boyfriend can go back to blowing each other. BTW, how many units did you lose on Uriah Hall again? And how confident were you in the over on the Rampage fight? Exactly.

Now go back to capping losers.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Oh, you were, huh? Proof? Link? And how much did you pay on your debt of that "other" bet? Because even if there were another bet, you still didn't pay it. "I'm not a welsh, you're an idiot! I was welshing out on that other bet, moron".

And of course I'm going to reply to you, it's one thing to ignore you when you go around the forum talking shit to people, it's another when I can make you look like an idiot in thirty seconds or less. That is an entertaining use of my time. You call me a scumbag, but yet, you are the one who welshed out on your debt.
The sad thing is that the debt meant so much to you. A fukkin few betpoints. Unreal how cheap and how much that meant to you, you broke dikk fukk... and lol at you having 12 betpoints after all the time and effort you put into capping fights and blowing others on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
You really don't make many plays anymore huh? You have usually one play every other card or so from what I've seen recently.

Can I have 160 betpoints so I can be in the next contest?
yeah I guess it probably is about that. In all honesty I just dont think I can find the edge like I used to a couple years ago. Lines have tightened up for sure, you dont get the openers like you used to (unless Odessa opens!). Also been concentrating on soccer which probably hasnt been the best idea in hindsight as Im having crazy swings

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Kid Milker,

They call me BigGay...

Call me.
It would take a lot for you to make me not like you BigDay...You are good people...been following you for years...me and you have a lot in common. Former big time wrestlers, currently in a relationship, and we make big MMA plays and we cash in big. BigDay is good people, just like my boy Vaugany. ...as long as you know who are the real players and who are the douche bags, this place can be great.
Last edited by kid_mikey_84; 01-10-14 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typo

He's a scumbag. Everyone knows it but you. Don't speak on things you don't know about. How was it not a bad bet? The fight ended in the first round on an over 2.5.
Again, i dont give a fuk? You seem to have comprehention problems. Understand that ragging on peoples bets is the sad, thus making you a pathetic little worm.

Doesnt have anything to do with who made the bets, whether its MD, you or my fuking grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Again, i dont give a fuk? You seem to have comprehention problems. Understand that ragging on peoples bets is the sad, thus making you a pathetic little worm.

Doesnt have anything to do with who made the bets, whether its MD, you or my fuking grandmother.
If you can't take someone making fun of you when you lose a play, perhaps you shouldn't be on a sports betting forum. BTW, go fukk yourself because you seem to care enough to reply to all of my posts.

Obviously i reply when you reply to me you autistic fuker.

It would be pretty difficult to reply to all your posts, seeing as you have half the posts in all the lasts threads, all filled with pointless bullshit. I suggest you find a job or girlfriend. Maybe take up fishing?
Got a girlfriend, she's a hot waitress and a 10. I live off her. Got no job. Jobs are for losers who work. I collect government money and gamble with it and her money, and I win. I'm a true winner.

Is your grandmother a tout?

It would take a lot for you to make me not like you BigDay...You are good people...been following you for years...me and you have a lot in common. Former big time wrestlers, currently in a relationship, and we make big MMA plays and we cash in big. BigDay is good people, just like my boy Vaugany. ...as long as you know who are the real players and who are the douche bags, this place can be great.

I'm actually heading to the Gopher/Badger duel Sunday.