Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
Do you bet soccer much? I could not know less about the game, but I feel like I'm losing money every day that I don't bet.
I do. Have a thread in soccer forum. Its frustrating as hell, like with dortmund not scoring at home to arsenal last night....first time ages theyve failed to score. But with good bankroll management and not jus betting all the time (because there is so much on offer 24/7) you can make consistent profit

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
I do. Have a thread in soccer forum. Its frustrating as hell, like with dortmund not scoring at home to arsenal last night....first time ages theyve failed to score. But with good bankroll management and not jus betting all the time (because there is so much on offer 24/7) you can make consistent profit
Aight I'll tail. My buddy bets it. I don't even know if I'm up or down on it, but I know I get super pissed off when I lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
"It's a far more competitive bout on paper than it will be in the cage," Oddessa told MMAjunkie.com. "You can quote me: Machida won't lose a round."
Machida loses rounds to davis, hendo, shogun, and rampage, but machida won't lose a round. odessa is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
looooool Sanchez and McGoober on twitter http://www.bjpenn.com/quick-twitt-di...-war-of-words/
He was on the late late show last night, if you can watch the rte iplayer hes on the last 10 mins, said there going to the 02 in London early next year and have the 02 in Dublin booked for May if hes fit but said they can change it to July/August if needed. Looks like it'll be in Dublin sometime next year, will be a good night out.