Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by brokenbrain View Post
Love it! Brian Molko has great song writing and production instinct (in my humble opinion as a musician). 'This Picture' is one of those tunes that just can't get loud enough. I was once at an industry function in NYC and found myself at a table with Brian Molko, Toni Halliday (Curve), and JD Bradfield (Manic Street Preachers). Makes me miss the 90's...
ha awesome! you were at a table with Molko!? Did you speak to him?!

ha awesome! you were at a table with Molko!? Did you speak to him?!

Yeah "This Picture" is one of my many favourites, that song along with "The Bitter End" from Sleeping with Ghosts are actually the songs that made me take notice of Placebo, before that album came out I guess I was always put off by the whole "gayness" of it all! (but I was young and dumb at that time)!

A Million Little Pieces sounds like it could be a classic! Album comes out on 15th I believe, me and some buddies are going to see them in Brixton in December, going to be in an alcoholic kind of mood, might lose our clothes and lose the lube whilst cruising for a piece of fun!!

Give Points

Points Awarded:

brokenbrain gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Burger Queen, Without You I'm Nothing, and Summer's Gone are classics. Observe:

yep all excellent songs, some of the less "in your face" ones are the best. Passive Aggressive and Hang on to your IQ are two of my favourites as well..

Kings of Medicine from Meds is amazing as well