Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
Vaughany is displaying his new found balls for all to see. Im off
ha only a couple hundred dollarz playa. Think i'll be focusing more on MMA starting from UFC 164, soccer is almost giving me a heart-attack. Went on a great run last couple months, made £5,200, but then this past week I've just been getting screwed left-right and center, teams getting red cards, scoring comical own-goals, missing open goals, etc.. and have lost about £1,700. Lost about £450 on Cruz Azul alone at wknd, they lost 2-0 at home to Queretaro. Cruz Azul had won 8, drew 1 out of last 9 home games, and they hadnt failed to score at home since August 2012. Then one time I bet them they go and lose and fail to score! 'Mericons!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha only a couple hundred dollarz playa. Think i'll be focusing more on MMA starting from UFC 164, soccer is almost giving me a heart-attack. Went on a great run last couple months, made £5,200, but then this past week I've just been getting screwed left-right and center, teams getting red cards, scoring comical own-goals, missing open goals, etc.. and have lost about £1,700. Lost about £450 on Cruz Azul alone at wknd, they lost 2-0 at home to Queretaro. Cruz Azul had won 8, drew 1 out of last 9 home games, and they hadnt failed to score at home since August 2012. Then one time I bet them they go and lose and fail to score! 'Mericons!
penetrating soccer. Anyway congrats on those £...
Do you really watch mexican soccer?

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
penetrating soccer. Anyway congrats on those £...
Do you really watch mexican soccer?
Dont really watch it, rarely bet it either. Just Cruz Azul have been good to me in past. Wknd before last they were losing 1-0 at Puebla, and I bet on Over 2 goals live with 30 minutes left and Cruz Azul went and scored 2 in final 10 mins. Maybe I was too enamored with them after that and should of quit betting on them whilst I was ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Gaberz goes 18-1. Nicely done. Lots we + props as well. However previously these were just considered fliers and we were fools to consider these in his record. Hmmm is someone playing both sides of that coin?
Only preview I saw was Martins/Hernandez where he said he was large on Hernandez and Hernandez inside or something. Then small on Hernandez by sub or some shiit. Guess all of them equal the 1 loss!