Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
How does everyone see condit vs kampmann? I favor condit, especially in a five rounder. I did take kampmann by sub just incase he gets one of those guillotines he loves.
Capped Condit at -213.595949945959959 so had to play him at -212. He's got cardio for dayyyyyyyyyyz sonnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
LOL yeah, they get all pissed hahaha

Bruno is great too.
yeah Bruno is awesome, really pushes the boundaries with that character! Did you uber-lol when you saw the scene in the movie where he has Paula Abdul come to his house and he uses some hunched over Mexicans down on their knees as tables for the food and he starts talking to her about her Human Rights work?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
I think Gaberz and Matt Brown must of made some sort of trolling pact!...

"I know where my wrestling stands," Brown told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "It's simply a matter of executing those abilities in the ring with 'GSP.' I can outwrestle him. I'm calling it right now.
Let me know when brown actually beats a guy worth a salt. Pyle isn't the guy. Guy is believing his own hype. Hope they feed him to Rory

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah Bruno is awesome, really pushes the boundaries with that character! Did you uber-lol when you saw the scene in the movie where he has Paula Abdul come to his house and he uses some hunched over Mexicans down on their knees as tables for the food and he starts talking to her about her Human Rights work?!
Never saw it till now......hahahaha was amazing...what a dumb dumb bitch