Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
Pyle gets a Bazzie for best supporting actor in a Knockout with a very believable ref protest during the credits and even an acknowledgement afterwards of being the WW GOAT (better than GSP's robot acting!). Amirite Gaberz?
hahaha actually, could be on to something here. I forgot that Brown had proclaimed Pyle as the WW Goat after and "better than friggin GSP"! (Hilarious shiit). Obviously they made a deal before the fight... "Yo Immortal, tell you what, how about I back up against the cage and let you blast me a couple of time in the face, I'll crumple to the mat and pretend to be unconscious for a few secs then protest as if nothing happened, then you tell Joe Rogan that Im better than GSP after so we both win." "Yeah whatever man, Im just here to fight bro."

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Pyle was clear out. Like he could have woke up on Sunday.

Whoever thought he wasn't is a fool
Still could be a brilliant acting job as Gaberz alluded to, like a histrionic 18 year old chick whose drank 3 too many coolers and is "passed out" ass up at a party but really has one eye open, waiting to see which jock takes the bait from behind.