Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Nice little surprise from Paddypower this morning, didnt even notice they were doing some sort of offer thing where if certain fighters lost by submission/KO then you get a refund (up to £100). I'd done some arbs with Shogun at -110 and Sonnen at +145 on a certain other site just to cover my Shogun inside distance bet, and looks like this fight was the one that they did the Submission Money Back Special so got £200 back in total! So if anybody else bet on Paddy last night worth checking out!

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
that tweet is even more hilarious when you consider gabe went like 1-2000 last night. Again, not that this forum or any other platform should be for putting people down, but when someone holds himself in such high esteem it is kind of fitting

18-9 with pick articles over 5 weeks, keep hatin lil puta

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
18-9 with pick articles over 5 weeks, keep hatin lil puta
means nothing, you picked several -600 favs and never gave out bet sizes. I could be 19-2 picking -600 favs and still be down money. Stop scamming people with your fake record shit and give real bet sizes and quote that. At least have some decency if you're going to tout for a living.

You keep quoting win/loss record like you're touting -110 lines.
Last edited by sideloaded; 08-19-13 at 08:37 AM.