Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJofz2J0qxU

Yeee boiii! ;D

3:15: Best moment...I like how the enthusiams dies right off when he said Bellator. LOL!
lol the best part for me was when tito tries to make rampage flinch, but rampage is looking down and doesnt see it. looks like they cut the clip before that happened though.

also loved tito getting gassed from the walk out.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
lol the best part for me was when tito tries to make rampage flinch, but rampage is looking down and doesnt see it. looks like they cut the clip before that happened though.

also loved tito getting gassed from the walk out.
Lmaooopooo funny shit! They shud of rehearsed tht some more! Cant make this shit up

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
You got winnerz tonight garage band drummer?
just the obvious ones Vinny and Aldo. Did have Aldo with McGregor before Ogle cried off so now just a single on him at some silly number. And got Vinny in 3 or 4 parlays. Card is very inspiring.

Looks like Im on Tom Watson as well at +118. Was gonna arb out but money has come in on Thales so looks like I'll be riding it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
just the obvious ones Vinny and Aldo. Did have Aldo with McGregor before Ogle cried off so now just a single on him at some silly number. And got Vinny in 3 or 4 parlays. Card is very inspiring.

Looks like Im on Tom Watson as well at +118. Was gonna arb out but money has come in on Thales so looks like I'll be riding it out!
Watch out bro, Leites is the only premium play of the card for MMAOB. Means Watson is done.

Word is Leites is only on this card as a favour to Aldo who asked for it directly, i also tend to think Watson is strong enough in the clinch to stuff Leites who is coming off of DOUBLE knee surgery and who doesnt have a good 'shot' he either goes for muscle trips in the clinch or he shoots from the 5th row.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
Word is Leites is only on this card as a favour to Aldo who asked for it directly, i also tend to think Watson is strong enough in the clinch to stuff Leites who is coming off of DOUBLE knee surgery and who doesnt have a good 'shot' he either goes for muscle trips in the clinch or he shoots from the 5th row.
yeah, I agree, and if this wasnt in Brazil I would be all over Kong at + odds and be more than happy with it. But the Brazil factor is my only concern...when these Brazilians fight in home town they seem to raise their game, get a second wind and more determination. One thing you can be pretty certain with Kong is that he won't be fazed by the atmosphere, he seems very mentally strong. I do think this card has strong potential for a few non-Brazilians to win, especially compared to previous Brazil cards.