Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

ha true. If I was him I'd be feeling like shiit and hate myself for rest of life after causing that.

And I thought the situation that I got in to in last night in Marbella was bad last wknd! One of my buddies had too much to drink and fell out with one of the other lads in our group. Ending up being a massive fight in a McDonalds like typical embarrassing boozed up Brits abroad...I took a couple punches to side of temple in the melee whilst trying to break it up but fortunately I've got a chin like Condit so took it like a champ! We ended up spending hours in some random make-shift cell whilst the inept Spanish police sat in a room watchin Spain vs Brazil, then eventually they released us after making us sign some documents (still no idea what I signed) and we then went back to the strip and carried on drinking till early hours. Night was like a scene out of The Hangover. I almost had to private message Pun and ask for some legal advice! Police were telling us we'd have to stay in Spain for an extra three days and go to court!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
I think it's like that in all South American countries to be fair, althought BRazil does seem to be particularly mental!...

Brazilian referee beheaded by spectators after he fatally stabs player

• Double murder takes place at Brazilian amateur match
• Police make one arrest, with investigation continuing

Police clash with protestors during June's Confederations Cup in Brazil. Photograph: Tasso Marcelo/AFP/Getty Images

Police in northern Brazil say one man has been arrested after a referee who fatally stabbed a player during a match was decapitated by spectators who stormed the field.
Local reports said the incident, which took place on 30 June in the remote Brazilian town of Pio XII, escalated when the player, 30-year-old Josenir dos Santos, became involved in an argument with the referee, Octavio da Silva.
As the confrontation became physical and Dos Santos refused to leave the field, Da Silva allegedly produced a knife and stabbed the player, who died while being taken to hospital.
Reports said that outraged spectators responded by running on to the field and stoning Da Silva, before severing his head and sticking it on a stake in the middle of the field.
Police at the regional headquarters of Santa Ines said a 27-year-old man was arrested on 2 July, with the investigation continuing.
Police spokesman Valter Costa was quoted as saying: "We will identify and hold accountable all those involved in this incident. One crime will never justify another. Actions like this do not correspond with state law."
Brazil faces mounting pressure to show it is a safe place for tourists before 12 cities host the 2014 World Cup and Rio de Janeiro the Olympics in 2016. The Confederations Cup in June was marked by violence as anti-government protestors angered by the amount of money being spent on the events clashed with police.

How can these animals be so stupid?

They could easily have used that dome for a ball, now they punctured it.. Pisses me off stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
What where they saying? Where he the one who got kicked in the face?
Yeah they say Falcao was the one who got the pole in the head....as far as the kicks they dont really say clearly, the just say the fighter....but both are fighters (my guess is the other guy). Falcao was released from hospital with minor injuries and shit but the other dude remains there in serious bad shape. The case is being investigated but nobody caught or in jail yet...
Then she says this is not the first time it has happened with mma guys and fat penetrate says 8 fighters went to his restaurant once and they assaulted the owners and the cook....not much more....
That from what i understand because spanish and portuguese are similar
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave Grabaka 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
What where they saying? Where he the one who got kicked in the face?
Falcao was whispering sweet nothings in to the prostitute-looking woman, also dry humping her I believe! As you can imagine unpleasantries were exchanged when the presumed boyfriend on said prostitute-looking woman was informed that a very glazey eyed Falcao had just dry humped his Mrs and threw some of his soda on her. Falcao was the one getting wacked by crazy man with the piece of wood or whatever it was, then the dude who gets hit from behind is Falcao's best buddy Kaue Mena (undefeated FW) - he then gets booted in the face about 50 times. Falcao is gonna get a lot of heat for starting all this. Guy has got a wife and 2 kids at home and still clearly going out partying and praying on random women in gas stations!