Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
lol does your girl choose your outfits for you too? because she is obviously selecting the music you listen to.
I listen to country music now. Complete 180. I also listen rock like Breaking Benjamin
She listens to teenie bopper stuff like britney spears and girl talk. Is that a band?

I also like the white rapper Classified.
I used to work at my colleges arena so I saw alot of obscure artists for free, hence the switch to country. Then of course I graduated and UFC went there.
Last edited by Beelzebubzy; 06-25-13 at 05:02 PM.

jesus i rarely come into this thread but thought maybe it is time i do because im prolly missing a lot of stuff. Two pages of shitty rap talk i go thru and than i hear Bleeze likes country. WTF. Guys actually liking that rap garbage. Good Grief. I guess i should feel lucky tho cause it could have been two pages of co ck talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
rubber dont ya have any friends you can show your piece of shit music taste?

Jesus pal!
People that rag on others music are the sad ones. We got on a roll and I kept going. Sorry if my music offends you. I listen to rock also. I love classic rock. I listen to Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, the Bee Gees, Hall and Oats, and the Blue Oyster Cult and whatever else.

Sorry dude. I'm not a one-dimensional reject like you.

Matt Brown on a matchup with GSP

"I think he'd be scared to get close enough to hit me because I'm not going to avoid anything he throws. I'm going to step right in the pocket and throw down. He's not going to have any option but to be on the feet with me. Even if he has the skills to stand, he would not be able to handle my pressure, tenacity and desire to win. I think I'm one of the worst match ups for GSP.