Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Nunya don't forget you once slipped up and mentioned you got 40k from your mothers life insurance and upped your bets from 100/unit to 500/unit meanwhile you're singing songs about making seven figures betting lol and then you imply i lie...smh
Not sure if you're making a joke or not.

My mother's alive. I never said I make 7 figures. I said I churn 7 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
is there anyone not on ignore besides nunya and punya?
i plan to fill up the ignore list with all the sh!theads. wheres vitooch? lol kid probably got killed in a lacrosse accident.

and for the record, my 71% record consists mostly of dogs and small favorites. when you attack or attempt to mock someone and have resort to making shit up to do it (instead of using facts,) you are, as v loves to hear, A SCUMBAG. =)

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

You once said to me that you can be down in units but up in profit, by using the example of losing several units, inheriting money from your mother's life insurance policy, and increasing the value of your units. Gabe is retarded enough to have taken that example as autobiographical.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

lmao someone else told me you said that, but now that i read for myself, it looks like you were giving an example

The standard one.

Year one my bankroll is $10,000 and I bet $100 per unit. This year I lose 10 units, -$1,000.

The next year my mother dies and leaves me $40,000. My betsize is now $500 per unit. This year I win 5 units and am up $2,500.

Over those 2 years I have lost 5 units and am up $1,500.

our friend who shall remain nameless came to me and said you slipped up and mentioned where all your money comes from and it isn't poker

lmao it's so obvious you were giving one of your signature mathematical examples, dunno how he thought you were talkin about yourself lol wow

lmao someone else told me you said that, but now that i read for myself, it looks like you were giving an example

The standard one.

Year one my bankroll is $10,000 and I bet $100 per unit. This year I lose 10 units, -$1,000.

The next year my mother dies and leaves me $40,000. My betsize is now $500 per unit. This year I win 5 units and am up $2,500.

Over those 2 years I have lost 5 units and am up $1,500.
Heh, yeah, I haven't lost 5 units either. . .

our friend who shall remain nameless came to me and said you slipped up and mentioned where all your money comes from and it isn't poker
Every dollar I have, and everything I own can be traced back to the second $50 dollar deposit I made on a poker site over a decade ago. The first deposit I lost. . .