Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

I often feel like the only person in the world that doesn't watch Game of thrones. Not that I watch anything else either. The very few times I open the TV without anything else to do, it's always someone singing, cooking or something dumb like that.

I loved Oz, at least the first seasons. Kind of went overboard later on. Perhaps I just enjoyed the male prison rape... but I think my all time favourite series ever has to be the first season of Twin peaks. Season two is ok too, but it kind of strayed from the whole point imo.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
1- The Wire
2- The Sopranos
3- Breaking Bad
4- The Shield / King of Thrones / Oz
7- 24 / Lost / The West Wing
10- Six Feet Under
good list. never watched west wing though. lost jumped the shark big time, but i had so much time invested already, i felt compelled to watch it to the conclusion -- and hated myself afterwards. lol. same with 24. as a general rule, anything on hbo, fx or amc is pretty solid. showtime stepping up their game too. i have completely stopped watching any dramas on abc/nbc/fox. bunch of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
good list. never watched west wing though. lost jumped the shark big time, but i had so much time invested already, i felt compelled to watch it to the conclusion -- and hated myself afterwards. lol. same with 24. as a general rule, anything on hbo, fx or amc is pretty solid. showtime stepping up their game too. i have completely stopped watching any dramas on abc/nbc/fox. bunch of crap.
The Following is alright, everything else is garbage.

There was a program on in UK recently which didnt get the attention it deserves called The Mimic. About a guy who is ridiculously good at impressions but it's like a drama about him meeting his estranged son and dealing with that. It's written by Matt Morgan who was Russel Brand's best mate/side-kick and is the funnier of the two but doesn't get any attention. As I write this I realize that most of you aren't British so probably won't get majority of the impressions and references in it. But still there are impressions of Al Pacino in it which are great!
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...ic/4od#3489389