Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesITD View Post
Considering Kron threw his ass out of the gym for trying to award himself his own blackbelt, I'm going to guess they aren't big fans.
yeah be he let him back in didnt he? He still associates himself with them as far as Im aware. That's why I said I wonder what guys like Cesar and Renzo think of him

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah be he let him back in didnt he? He still associates himself with them as far as Im aware. That's why I said I wonder what guys like Cesar and Renzo think of him
As far as I understand it, Rickson told Kron to let Casey back in the gym. Probably had something to do with Casey's friendship with Rockson.

On that note, who names their kid Rockson?

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
More embarrassing to get beat by ole man Lindland IMO.
ha yeah, washed up 41 year old TKO'ing him in third is pretty bad. He was giving loads of chat before it as well how he was gonna take him out in first round and be next Strikeforce Champ! More like Strikeforce Chump of the World

haha watched that minowa casey fight..
they actually stood them up after casey took mount and back control for 2 minutes
dont see that in western mma... but casey was really doing nothing

stoppage could have been a little quick too, as casey was still on his knees. but casey has no heart he was done

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
If so, Minowa would be one of my biggest bets ever.
guess i havent seen enough of lindlands fights in the past few years
has he really deteriorated that much?
isnt his wrestling and control still there?
if minowa can be control by casey for 12 minutes, lindland should be able to do that as well, except lindland doesnt just fold