Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
4/12/13 6:10pm $100.00 $168.00 Pending 4/13/13 8:30pm Props Fighting 1529 Samman wins by TKO/KO +168* vs Any other result
best bet on the card
casey is soo bad, all he can do is talk about the gracies and i guess his big mouth landed him ali's daughter too
he can fight for 3 minutes, which consists of him trying to wrestle his opponent to the ground, then being too exhausted to attempt any submissions

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
best bet on the card
casey is soo bad, all he can do is talk about the gracies and i guess his big mouth landed him ali's daughter too
he can fight for 3 minutes, which consists of him trying to wrestle his opponent to the ground, then being too exhausted to attempt any submissions
yeah, might be a sucka bet tho! And he might go and tap to strikes or something! Dude is a complete sham

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah, might be a sucka bet tho! And he might go and tap to strikes or something! Dude is a complete sham

this guy is such a joke haha
he lives in a delusion where he thinks he is going to smash guys
i dont remember seeing him throw more than 20 strikes the whole season

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
"all my life is no surrender no retreat"
didnt he quit on the stool???

almost as bad as norman paraisy
ha yeah, best bit is Spencer Pratt in the background! One day I'd really like to meet either the King or Spencer PRatt and ask them if they were being serious in this video. I really cant figure it out...I mean it has all the hallmarks for a piss-take kind of thing, like Simon Rex does with his Dirt Nasty rapping... a load of beefy black dudes in tank tops then skinny white rich kid acting hard in the background! But at no point do they go out of character or give the impression that they aren't being serious!

And at least Paraisy doesnt make out like he's a gangsta, and doesnt promote himself to a black-belt like Casey did!