Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

lol

Matt Riddle: Dana White Is A Bald Juice Monkey Who Knows Sh*t About Business

I think it's fair to say that any chance Matt Riddle had of returning to the worlds biggest MMA promotion are now officially gone.

The 27 year old welterweight was recently released from the UFC after failing his second drug test in the space of seven months, both offences due to his marijuana habit. The failed tests both came after wins (over Chris Clements and Che Mills respectively), which were then changed to no-contests. Without those failed tests, Riddle would be enjoying a four fight win streak.

Once he was released, Riddle wasted no time laying in to his former employers, but has apparently now targeted Dana White for a tongue lashing, telling Stephanie Joplin Sports the following...

“I really don’t have a reaction to it because, to be honest, Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry. He’s calling me a moron for using my medicine when half his fighters are on steroids. It’s pretty offensive, but at the same time, I am looking at the source, and he can’t help himself. Even now, I don’t have a dislike for Dana White or the UFC. But really, he’s just a juice monkey who’s bald, who doesn’t know shit about business. He just yells the F word and expects things to be handed to him.”

Pennsylvania native Riddle (7-3-2NC) has recently signed a new contract with Legacy FC, after spending his entire career to date in the UFC. His first fight outside of the worlds biggest promotion is expected to take place on May 31st, though nothing has been confirmed.

Michael talkin a big game again!

“I never underestimate an opponent, but I truly believe I’m the better fighter. I think I’ve got the better skill set in all areas. I think I’m just a tougher person. If we were plopped off the street with no martial arts training, I would bury this guy each and every time. I truly believe I’m going to win this fight. I’m still going to train accordingly and do everything in my power to make sure I win the fight, but I’m a different league and I need to prove that.”

lol "Safe sex children...that's what I'm all about"!!! Bisping with some good lines towards towards the end of this...

http://www.bjpenn.com/video-michael-...ague-ufc-news/
Last edited by Vaughany; 03-21-13 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
why is the line on martinez down in +130 range now on all books? what am i missing?
Good question. Maybe because Martinez is training with jeff mayweather on his boxing? I think Martinez backers may be overlooking Travis has had a good 5 month break and should be relatively fresh for this one.