Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
going to be in a bit of a quandary for this event. wife wants to celebrate our wedding anniversary on saturday night. i want to tell her that we can celebrate any time, but i can only live bet during the event. i wonder if she will be understand my predicament. maybe if i explain that wanderlei is fighting, and some doctor in a gimp mask said its his personal lock pick?
Here was my trick, maybe you can modify it for your uses.

When we were in Costa Rica, my wife didn't want me to deal with the fights on Saturday, so Friday I made sure we took a ten mile hike up a volcano, and she was so tired, I took extra special care of her and we just had a 'rest day' in the hotel and she could order room service for every meal.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

When we were in Costa Rica, my wife didn't want me to deal with the fights on Saturday, so Friday I made sure we took a ten mile hike up a volcano, and she was so tired, I took extra special care of her and we just had a 'rest day' in the hotel and she could order room service for every meal.
ha +EV move

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

Hahaha evil genius!