Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Just back from the fights...great night tho not tht many exciting fights really which was to be expected considering some of the stylistic matchups. Hit a nice tardlay I think but cant get on to sportbet as on my buddies laptop and dont have my username so cant check. Pretty sure I had Nedkov/Kong Over 1.5, Riddle, Ogle, Castillo by decision, Manuwa by TKO, and Swanson, $5 to win $550 or sumthing.

Anyway, congrats to those that backed me tonight, glad I could make u some dollar. Tezuka just wanted to take me down but "I aint got time for dat"!
Nice job all around, pal!

You need to get DWIL into the UFC so we can have an all-sbr fight to divide the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Just back from the fights...great night tho not tht many exciting fights really which was to be expected considering some of the stylistic matchups. Hit a nice tardlay I think but cant get on to sportbet as on my buddies laptop and dont have my username so cant check. Pretty sure I had Nedkov/Kong Over 1.5, Riddle, Ogle, Castillo by decision, Manuwa by TKO, and Swanson, $5 to win $550 or sumthing.

Anyway, congrats to those that backed me tonight, glad I could make u some dollar. Tezuka just wanted to take me down but "I aint got time for dat"!
Im such a dork....i cant stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
Vaughan Lee said on his Twitter "I don't post on any forums".

lol at everyone that was easily tricked by Vaughany.
haha especially seeing as I didnt even post at all yesterday! I log-in and suddenly see that I'm apparently Vaughan Lee just because we have the same name and are both from England!

It all makes perfect sense...Vaugany had to transition his UFC betting into English soccer betting so he could remain downlow and so Dana wouldn't find out...he has two personalities- gambling degenerate, and UFC fighter.

What's it like being an undercard can? Especially on a free UFC card that takes place in England? ouch!

haha just playin...you know we all love you and tail you, whether or not you really do have "inside information".

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
He cant. Do you think Dana would be happy if he found out one of his fighters is a internet moderator of a gambling site? V is on the down low.
Vaugany is a can...Dana probably doesn't even know who he is...for goodness sakes, he was like the 2nd fight on a free card that took place in the UK.

It would be a big deal if it was someone in title contention or a champion, but Vaugany is a just a harmless cannister.