Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

She was going out with a quite famous and talented cricketer called Tom Maynard who was destined to be a future Captain of England. He died last year after running on to a rail-way track in Wimbledon and getting electrocuted then hit by a tube train. I dont think it's ever been officially confirmed but he was apparently fleeing from police after they stopped him in his car as he was seen driving erratically at 4am. One of my best mates was quite good friends with him through youth cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
Wow i did not knew cricketers could become famous nor get that kind of ass. Is that thang televised?
haha I know, it's surprising but apparently so! Cricket has gotten a lot more popular ever since they introduced 20/20 Cricket a few years ago were it's only 20 overs each so a lot quicker and more exciting (it's shown on Skysports 1). As well as earning a lot more money now, cricketers have also become "cooler" in mainstream culture and more celebrity like. Andrew Flintoff is one of the most well known and liked sportsman in England now and he used to be a cricketer. He had his first boxing match in November and won against some can from America!