Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
GL tonight man, im on my biggest bet before its on is Evens ITD @ 3.75 personally think that's printing $.
You should be careful with that. Evans isn't exactly a big finisher; he couldn't finish a 205 Bisping a few years back, nor could he finish Phil Davis, who is notorious for his inability to take a punch; not only that, but Nogueira is the better technical striker. That's not to say that Evans can't out-work him on the feet, but if he does, it will be due to his athleticism and speed, and Nogueira's declining physical condition. Evans by decision is the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
I agree, but Lil Nog has been absolutely crap in the UFC, I did lose my biggest ever bet against him by going for Ortiz, Im hoping for a similar type of finish Evens had against him. I do seem to be the only one thinking that though :fingerscrossed.
I wouldn't be too concerned with being the only one thinking something, in general. Going against the public has profited me to a great degree; I cashed Molina by decision +260 last night after pounding the prop at multiple sites, and at worse odds than that. Molina is a decisioning machine. Crazy odds. It does demand that you examine your logic and determine that it really is sound, though. Be sure you didn't miss anything. Nogueira is a tough, tough guy, and Rashad is going to be putting him on his back early and often.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha he might be on to something to be fair
lold hard at this.

the moderator who has been at this forum since the beginning of the MMA section thinks he is onto something, while the guy who started power posting out of nowhere a few months ago wants to go ham on somebody for talking shit about sbr.

Amount of ghosts in here is ridiculous.

You know somethings up because when I joined I got accused of being everybodys focking ghost like the first day. But we can have lawyers and actors and actors and mma fighters who train with everybody have credibility after 10 posts.

Lol.

The people who post here (that arent ghosts or trolls are prettttty stupid). Fockin deserved to get scammed. never seen such naive morons in my life.

best bet on this card is overeem and silva going past 1.5

I think its easily going 3 rounds. Could even go to decision. Antonio, for being the slow plodder he is, isnt too bad of a fighter. hes a styles nightmare because of his freakish chin, and activity level for being such a sloth.

+150 is pretty good odds to me, IMO. I have a lot of my BR on a few plays, so I wont be playing it, but I love the bet personally.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
the moderator who has been at this forum since the beginning of the MMA section thinks he is onto something, while the guy who started power posting out of nowhere a few months ago wants to go ham on somebody for talking shit about sbr.
The internet is no laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by vikesbills24 View Post
best bet on this card is overeem and silva going past 1.5

I think its easily going 3 rounds. Could even go to decision. Antonio, for being the slow plodder he is, isnt too bad of a fighter. hes a styles nightmare because of his freakish chin, and activity level for being such a sloth.

+150 is pretty good odds to me, IMO. I have a lot of my BR on a few plays, so I wont be playing it, but I love the bet personally.
Couldn't disagree more. Overeem finishes him inside of 2 rounds with ease.