Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
The fact that wiman had a very even fight with danzig is a bit telling of wimans capabilities when facing a "complete fighter". Grant is currently a much better version of danzig.
yeah, remember thinking Wiman was gonna beat Danzing a lot more comfortably then he did

I wouldnt wanna have Hughes as my mentor! Im sure Dan Hardy is keen to learn from him!..

UFC President Dana White announced the news on Thursday, also revealing that the UFC will implement a formal, written code of conduct for its talent moving forward. Part of Hughes’ new job as Vice President of Athlete Development and Government Relations will be to serve as mentor to the UFC roster and make sure the fighters comply with the code.

Hughes, who made his last in-cage appearance in September 2011 and has hinted at a possible retirement multiple times since, was selected for the position because of his proven track record both in and out of the Octagon, according to UFC head legal counsel Lawrence Epstein.

“It’s funny the path God puts you on. What started out as a hobby brought me to the UFC and [to this place] in front of you now,” Hughes said at Thursday’s press conference. “I love this sport, and the new position is the best way for me to stay in it moving forward. I look forward to using my experience to provide perspective to both the UFC and the fighters.”

Plays tonight:

Not Grant Inside the Distance (-363), & Not Pettis by TKO/KO (-1160) in a parlay with some future fights,

Not Pettis Inside the Distance (-512) in a pending parlay,

Grant by Decision @ +168,
Grant/Wiman to Go the Distance (-210) in a pending parlay,

MM/Dodson to Go the Distance (-260) in a pending parlay, and tiny on Dodson by TKO/KO @ +935,

Natal (-245), Pettis/Cerrone Starts Round 2 (-515), & Jackson/Glover Starts Round 2 (-290),

Koch Inside the Distance @ +331 hedged with Fight Goes the Distance @ +105.