some new prop lines

Henderson/Machida goes 3 round distance +125
Koch/Lamas goes 3 round distance +115
Jackson/Teixeira won't go 3 round distance +100
Wiman/Grant goes 3 round distance -210
Bisping/Belfort won't go 5 round distance -230
Nogueira/Evans goes 3 round distance -185
Pettis/Cerrone goes 3 round distance -175

I wouldn't play a single one of those. Koch/Lamas likely ends ITD. I like Wiman/Grant to go the distance, but either of them could end it by guillotine or sumn

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
I penetrating hate these random days where 5d decides to pop off future lines one at a time. Was planning on playing video games all day until MNF, now I gotta sit here and try to guess which fight they're going to open next and rush-cap it.

My life is SO HARD!
lol what u playin, fifa world cup 95 on sega genesis? or NBA jam??

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
I wouldn't play a single one of those. Koch/Lamas likely ends ITD. I like Wiman/Grant to go the distance, but either of them could end it by guillotine or sumn
really, none of them? the first three are toss-ups imo, so i took the + odds. im pretty confident wiman-grant goes the distance, and vitor-bisping doesnt, so i parlayed those two.

you think belfort-bisping goes 5 rounds?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Henderson/Machida goes the distance at +125 is insane value. Machida KOing Henderson is very unlikely, as is Henderson landing the H-bomb (or anything else, really) on Machida.
Yep, but still wouldn't be surprised to see it close higher.

Look at the Nelson/Mitrione line, people were geeked about 'not goes the distance at -185' and that line got pounded down. On fight night line was as good as -135.