Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
PLays so far for tonight are Pearson at +110 (in a parlay with Dos Anjos), Pearson @ Evens (both small), Manny Rodriguez at +160 (small), Cody Donovan at +116 (small), Pierce/Baszynski to Go the Distance at +105 (small), & Mike WIlkinson at -190 (moderate).
Need Lombard/Palhares to end inside distance as well

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
Ross Pearson + Rory Macdonald $159.58 @ +200
Ross Pearson $100.00 @ +120
Brad Scott $250.00 @ +150
Jonathan Brookins $200.00 @ +210
Jared Papazian $150.00 @ +140
Colin Fletcher $120.00 @ -120
Reuben Duran $120.00 @ -120
Rousimar Palhares $100.00 @ +200
Manuel Rodriguez $100.00 @ +165
Colin Donovan $100.00 @ +110

why do you like brookins?--his stand up is the worst i've seen in a life form from this planet

PLays so far for tonight are Pearson at +110 (in a parlay with Dos Anjos), Pearson @ Evens (both small), Manny Rodriguez at +160 (small), Cody Donovan at +116 (small), Pierce/Baszynski to Go the Distance at +105 (small), & Mike WIlkinson at -190 (moderate).
Need Lombard/Palhares to end inside distance as well
Hedging Pearson plays a little (enough to cover the double with Dos Anjos) with GSot by Sub at +400.
Went full Gabenam Style and hit every play except Manny Rodriguez. Also had a couple nice live-play hits with Whittaker by Decision and Beltran.

I'd bet Stormin Normin if I had to...I think he's slightly better grappler but he does seem to get very nervous and the whole best buddy thing has me worried....you can tell that Freakshow isnt the type to get overrawed by the occasion
wish I would have listened, pussed out and couldn't pull the trigger felt too much like a degenerate bet... thanks for the insight tho meng!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
wish I would have listened, pussed out and couldn't pull the trigger felt too much like a degenerate bet... thanks for the insight tho meng!!
yeah pissed for not playin it either...even said in another thread that Fletcher hadnt faced anybody decent and his sub against the Bra boy Vaculik was partly because Vaculik had injured his elbow already so was a sitting duck

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
It would have been the wrong move to make if you had bet on Parke, even had it won.

“You know what’s funny about Bisping? I actually really like the guy, I got to meet him in that boring fight I had against Demian Maia, which I took on 10-days notice and had to cut 32 pounds in 10 days and he was there when I’m cutting weight and seen what I actually went through and for him to come out and discredit me like that, a little bit of a scumbag move… I think he’s promoting himself, he has to discredit other people and especially when I’m ranked ahead of him in most of the rankings of course he’s going to try and discredit me, but, you know what I didn’t like and I saw when he came on, how he actually like broke man-code by actually mentioning about Luke Rockhold and his sparring, I don’t like that, that kind of pisses me off. You don’t — never do that I don’t care what you want to do. So, I really didn’t like that and I would love to shut him up with that, but we’ll see. It’s either him or Anderson Silva; those are the two guys that would be exciting to fight.” - Weidman
Can't wait to see Weidman's next fight.