Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
That picture is pure awesome.
Wow, this phaget still posts here? I love when sniveling phagets like him get their self respect stripped away and all they can do is be like "oh haha self respect, who needs that anyways".

Newsflash, broady, anyone who is paid to post picks on a forum is a broke phaget. anyone who post bets with no commas involved so people "tail" his jew ass while going 0-19 is a broke, sniveling phaget. you obviously had no self respect to begin with.

Who in the entire degen history of the MMA forum went on a worse run? Hell did anyone on SBR ever go on such a run?

go away sniveling 0-19 phaget and take your ass wife gabe with you

Last edited by DeFactoCrippler; 12-11-12 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
Wow, this phaget still posts here? I love when sniveling phagets like him get their self respect stripped away and all they can do is be like "oh haha self respect, who needs that anyways".

Newsflash, broady, anyone who is paid to post picks on a forum is a broke phaget. anyone who post bets with no commas involved so people "tail" his jew ass while going 0-19 is a broke, sniveling phaget. you obviously had no self respect to begin with.

Who in the entire degen history of the MMA forum went on a worse run? Hell did anyone on SBR ever go on such a run?

Why do you want me to leave? I love you. Take your guard down and be accepting of this love. TAKETH, FOR I GIVETH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

ha actually you should check out "Shantystar" in the soccer forum....dude has posted 1 winner out of last 23 plays!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
Have you ever taken your guard down gabe? You expect more from others. Maybe thats the reason why he cant stand you? Maybe thats the reason why he hate you so much?
I have no idea what you just said.

You guys know my real name and who I really am, how could you say my guard is up? This is where I would call you an idiot, but I'm trying to cut down on the name calling.