Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
Should of tailed your afternoon soccer plays (didn't see them). Came out ahead with my pregame plays and LAMBASTED my profits with live plays. The fawkers weren't scoring.

How can there be 12 shots on goal and no score? Or only 1 goal?

Is that normal for this league V? Are the goalies that fawkin good at this level? Or was just variance? TALK TO ME V... TALK TO ME... lol
My plays didn't turn out that well in the end neither. All about variance bud, variance in soccer is a bitch. Can be so frustrating, I nearly smashed my laptop a couple of times last night. I had Anzhi PK (my biggest play - about 2 grand on it) and they were winning 1-0 until the 93rd minute of extra time and Udinese equalised so ended up being a push Then I had Dnipro/PSV Over 2.5 goals and over 1 in first half. They had ridiculous attacking line-ups and they both average over 2.5 goals per game in previous European games and league games. So of course they both miss plenty of chances in 1st half and is 0-0 at half time so I was down 500 straight away. Then second half starts and there are 2 goals in opening 15 minutes...typical. So Im thinking I've got 30 minutes now and just need one goal...it's a sure thing...PSV have to attack and take chances, they've got nothing to lose. But of course they play as if they are happy to lose 2-0 and nothing hardly happens for remaining 30mins and ends 2-0. Couldnt believe it. Then I played Basel PK live-in-play against Sporting LIsbon after Sporting had a defender sent off. But instead of taking advantage of having an extra man and going for this win Basel actually started playing worse then when they didnt have the advantage and made no effort to score a winner, just settling for the draw. JESSSUUUSS CHRISSST! terhteiheihdidhdhdjkhgdjkhgdkhdkhdg argghhhhh

Anyway, on FSV Frankfurt PK, AGF PK, and Austria Lustenau -1 tonight!
Last edited by Vaughany; 09-21-12 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
My favorite parlay crashes for the weekend

Pending 4 Team Parlay
Cancelled 9/1/12 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -800* vs Dan Henderson
Pending 9/22/12 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Joseph Benavidez -300* vs Demetrious Johnson
Cancelled 10/13/12 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jose Aldo -600* vs Erik Koch
Cancelled 10/27/12 11:00pm Strikeforce Fighting 2102 Daniel Cormier -360* vs Frank Mir

ending 3 Team Parlay
Cancelled 10/13/12 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jose Aldo -675* vs Erik Koch
Cancelled 9/1/12 11:59pm Props Fighting 1009 Jones wins inside distance -350* vs Not Jones inside distance
Pending 9/29/12 11:00pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -600* vs Struve/Miocic goes 5 round distanc

3 Team Parlay
Cancelled 10/13/12 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jose Aldo -600* vs Erik Koch
Win 8/18/12 11:30pm Strikeforce Fighting 2002 Ronda Rousey -600* vs Sarah Kaufman
Pending 11/17/12 11:30pm Props Fighting 1011 St-Pierre wins by 5 round decision -130* vs Not St-Pierre by 5 round decision

Pending 2 Team Parlay
Cancelled 9/1/12 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -670* vs Dan Henderson
Pending 9/4/12 11:00pm Props Fighting 1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -300* vs Struve/Miocic goes 5 round distance
Dammmnnn! #ALLISEEISCANCELLED

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
Benoist went to high school like 45 miles north of where I live and this guy I'm friends/aquintances with knew him and actually ran into his car one night leaving a steak in shake where he used to work lol

Benoist should beat Pierson, though.
STEAK & SHAKE!!!

Man, I've had some drunken late nights/early morning there before... Hit em up when I visited my buddy in Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
My plays didn't turn out that well in the end neither. All about variance bud, variance in soccer is a bitch. Can be so frustrating, I nearly smashed my laptop a couple of times last night. I had Anzhi PK (my biggest play - about 2 grand on it) and they were winning 1-0 until the 93rd minute of extra time and Udinese equalised so ended up being a push Then I had Dnipro/PSV Over 2.5 goals and over 1 in first half. They had ridiculous attacking line-ups and they both average over 2.5 goals per game in previous European games and league games. So of course they both miss plenty of chances in 1st half and is 0-0 at half time so I was down 500 straight away. Then second half starts and there are 2 goals in opening 15 minutes...typical. So Im thinking I've got 30 minutes now and just need one goal...it's a sure thing...PSV have to attack and take chances, they've got nothing to lose. But of course they play as if they are happy to lose 2-0 and nothing hardly happens for remaining 30mins and ends 2-0. Couldnt believe it. Then I played Basel PK live-in-play against Sporting LIsbon after Sporting had a defender sent off. But instead of taking advantage of having an extra man and going for this win Basel actually started playing worse then when they didnt have the advantage and made no effort to score a winner, just settling for the draw. JESSSUUUSS CHRISSST! terhteiheihdidhdhdjkhgdjkhgdkhdkhdg argghhhhh

Anyway, on FSV Frankfurt PK, AGF PK, and Austria Lustenau -1 tonight!
Playing Under 1 goal and Under 2 goals live-in-play in Austria Lustenau game...both look like they are happy with a 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Adding:

9/19/12 12:33pm $98.78 $63.73 Pending 9/22/12 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1702 Lance Benoist -155* vs Sean Pierson
9/19/12 12:25pm $170.00 $100.00 Pending 9/22/12 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1702 Lance Benoist -170* vs Sean Pierson

May add more to this after weigh-ins. Just watch oddsbreaker show, Fury and Nick are very concerned about Benoist's cardio. They may be right, but Pierson isn't exactly a cardio machine. He tired in the Hecht fight and lost the last round. Benoist also took the Seth fight despite his brother dying 6 weeks before which couldn't of helped and was the only reason why I didnt bet on him against Seth. To quote the man himself... " I was mentally in a bad spot for the Baczynski fight and was screwed from the moment I stepped off the plane. I still gave it my all, but I truly didn't want to be there and was doing it for all the wrong reasons. I'm a new person now.....motivated! I have my twin’s DNA inside my veins and he lives in me. Pierson has to fight two people................ Good luck!"

Only way I see Benoist losing is if Pierson manages to sit behind his jab and get the odd takedown to steal rounds, or if Benoist is over reckless and gets caught. Benoist should the the quicker and more diverse striker of the two. Benoist will throw a lot more kicks, he loves the left body kicks and head kick. Benoist's style will offer Pierson opportunities to take him down, but even if he does Benoist has a very active guard and won't just lay there letting Pierson control him, especially in comparison to the opponents that Pierson has faced so far in the UFC such as Riddle and Hecht. He'll look for triangles, armbars and sweeps, and will mix in elbows from the bottom. IMO Pierson is a step down from Seth Bascynski while Benoist is a step-up from Hecht for Pierson.
Added more:

3:49am 21-Sep-12 5:45pm 22-Sep-12 Mixed Martial Arts
Money Line
Sean Pierson vs Lance Benoist for Match. -165 500.00 303.03 Pending

Got another £150 on Benoist at -155 and -162. Line at -175 to -200 range now, plenty of steam

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
By the by Vaughany, went out in Clapham tonight for a mates birthday. Was in the Loft, ended up in some Mexican bar with some girls I know til pretty late - wound up walking back home on the solo. Fatality.
haha We've all been there buddy!

I haven't been to the Loft before, is it alright there?