Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
Nice job on the parlays mate! Did you have a good night in London town? I went to a pal's birthday barbecue yesterday at about mid day and I just got home. Got pretty out of hand. Back to Worksop tomorrow too - looking forwards to waking up in a few hours, especially considering I've been boozing hard today.
Cheers bud. Yeah was pretty good, Cafe De Paris is obviously expensive but the female-to-hog ratio is great in there which I guess is what you pay the $$$ for in a place like that! Perfect weather for a BBQ, best to make the most of it as it will be miserable again soon enough! Was absolutely baking this wknd, after eventually finding my buddies earlier we just crashed out in Regent's Park for a couple hours...I'd forgotten how nice is it round that way, some of the houses/apartments there in Primrose Hill are just ridiculous...gonna have to win a lot more parlays before getting a place round there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Cheers bud. Yeah was pretty good, Cafe De Paris is obviously expensive but the female-to-hog ratio is great in there which I guess is what you pay the $$$ for in a place like that! Perfect weather for a BBQ, best to make the most of it as it will be miserable again soon enough! Was absolutely baking this wknd, after eventually finding my buddies earlier we just crashed out in Regent's Park for a couple hours...I'd forgotten how nice is it round that way, some of the houses/apartments there in Primrose Hill are just ridiculous...gonna have to win a lot more parlays before getting a place round there!
Nice man, sounds prime! Yeah it's nuts how expensive London is. Where I live falls into greater London, and we're still talking like £500/pcm a month minimum renting wise for an okay houseshare. It's shit. I forget, where is it you are now? Midlands? Value for money gets more and more incredible the further north you go, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
Nice man, sounds prime! Yeah it's nuts how expensive London is. Where I live falls into greater London, and we're still talking like £500/pcm a month minimum renting wise for an okay houseshare. It's shit. I forget, where is it you are now? Midlands? Value for money gets more and more incredible the further north you go, it seems.
yeah I'm in Northamptonshire at moment...still not cheap this way but obviously less than London. More I think about it the more inclined I am to move to somewhere like Manchester rather than go down to London when I do eventually move. Got a mate staying in Deansgate Locks in Manchester, really nice apartment over-looking the old canal and think he's paying like £400-£500/pcm. Place in London like that would be closer to £750 to £850 range I reckon. Was looking at some random apartments for rent in greater London area - saw one in Ealing right near the station which was a £1000/pcm and it was tiny!

Another great night of soccer betting, form is red hot at moment...hopefully it can spread in to my MMA betting at end of month! No shame in betting against my home nation with Ukraine +1 and +1.5 as per my status/signature (would of still won something even if if England had of won by 1 goal so not a complete traitor!)...Bosnia also treated me well again after making £1,050 on them last week...hit the Over 3 goals and -0.5,1 and -1 live-in-play thanks to a last minute 4th goal by Dzeko...

10:27am 10-Sep-12 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
England vs Ukraine (+1) for Game. +125 200.00 250.00

4:20pm 9-Sep-12 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
England vs Ukraine (+1.5) for Game. -138 138.00 100.00

2683-1

12:04pm 11-Sep-12 11:00am 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
Bosnia-Herzegovina (-1) vs Latvia for Game.
[Live! 2-1]
-105 100.00 95.24 Pending
Live - World Cup Qualifier Europe
264 12:09pm 11-Sep-12 11:00am 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
Bosnia-Herzegovina (-1) vs Latvia for Game.
[Live! 2-1]
-104 104.00 100.00 Pending
Live - World Cup Qualifier Europe
264 12:17pm 11-Sep-12 11:00am 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
Bosnia-Herzegovina (-0.5 and -1) vs Latvia for Game.
[Live! 3-1]
-125 100.00 80.00 Pending

8:40am 11-Sep-12 10:59am 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Total
Bosnia-Herzegovina/Latvia (O 3) for Game. +107 100.00 107.00 Pending

Also got Montenegro -2 live-in-play at half-time...ended up winning 6-0...
11:30am 11-Sep-12 Soccer
Handicap
San Marino vs Montenegro (-2) for Game.
[Live! 0-2]
+105 50.00 52.50 Pending

And my only parlay of the night hit as well...

EventStakeOddsResultPayoutBosnia & Herzegovina - Latvia
Match
Regular time
Your bet: 1
'
1.204-1'
Georgia - Spain
Match
Regular time
Your bet: 2
'
1.100-1'
Italy - Malta
Match
Regular time
'
1.022-0'
Romania - Andorra
Match
Regular time
'
1.024-0'
Norway - Slovenia
Goal Scorer
Not To Score
Your bet: Braaten, D (Norway)
'
1.33Yes'
Your bet: fivefold
£ 50.00 1.835 / 5 £ 91.33
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
Great work on soccer!! Just faded my home country Canada for 2 units!!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!

The Panamanians kept the team awake until 6 am by making noise in the hotel!

Then the water was out in the entire country so they were drinking crappy bottled water. And the humidity drains your soul if you're not used to it.
Ahh very nice! Yeah the difference in climate and humidity can have a bigger effect then some may realise, especially when quite a few of those Canada players have had heavy schedules in the MLS were they seem to play 3 games every 8-10 days!