Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
In terms of the FOTN bonus, we see the biggest concentration of winners around the main event and main card with a near one-to-one correlation of bout position (1 is the main event, 2 is the co-main, etc.) and the number of times a fighter in that space has won that specific bonus. Here is how the numbers shake out:

Courtest mmafighting
thanks beelze

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
With all the 5 figure parlays you win surely you wouldnt need Bigday to cover everything!?
i've never won a 5 figure parlay. i've had 5 figure nights. i don't risk too much on big parlays, so i've never hit more than low 4 figs. hard not to have a 5 figure night when you go 9-0 though... but yeah, regardless, that's a stupid thing to say. i'm not a rich boy like you who saves up all his money and goes on vacation every two months. for me- every dollar that comes in, goes out. you support only yourself, i support my folks.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
i've never won a 5 figure parlay. i've had 5 figure nights. i don't risk too much on big parlays, so i've never hit more than low 4 figs. hard not to have a 5 figure night when you go 9-0 though... but yeah, regardless, that's a stupid thing to say. i'm not a rich boy like you who saves up all his money and goes on vacation every two months. for me- every dollar that comes in, goes out. you support only yourself, i support my folks.
ha I wish I was on vacation every two months

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
gabe is this true? You pay your parents bills with your comedy career? If so well done to you.