Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
Then I'll try to make it easier for you to understand. You're a poser because very little about you is genuine. From your false betting results where you lose nearly every posted pick, but end up profitable. The fake cadence you put on in your videos. And your comedy (fan) and podcast (fan) career. You like to tweak the truth to make yourself seem more impressive.

I got "offended" because who are you to say anything? We're on a fight capping forum. Oh, Gabe's doesn't like what I have to say? I'd better shut up because a man-child that sucks at capping says so.
hahahhahaa you have such a small man complex... i tell you to shut up, and you go ape shit on me... saying we're in a fight lolllll we are not in a fight, i am laughing at you while you think you are fighting me... yeah, i lose every posted pick, that's why i went 18-6 in my august thread lolllllllllllllll keep saying stupid shit, dude. it's beautiful. if 18-6 means i suck at capping, you must be a godsend lollllllllll this guy, what a clown-- i actually had no problem with you, i was just telling u not to discuss lines, albeit in a dickish/humorous way, but if you were a man with a pair of balls, you would have taken it like one in good spirit instead of acting like a bitch and making a fight out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
Lets get this thread back on topic..

V, any footy picks for the weekend?
haha

Got Newcastle straight up and Newcastle PK in a couple parlays, got Everton PK as last leg of a parlay. Then really like Blackburn PK away at Leeds. With Jordan Rhodes up front alongside Kazim-Richards, and likes of Nuno Gomes, RUben Rochina, and Mauro Formica to chose from they are going to score goals at home and away. Also got Watford PK and Middlesbrough PK today...Boro got a good record against Millwall, beat them 3-1 last year at the Den.

Also fading some teams that had tough Europa league games on Thursday...Bursaspor had to play extra half hour in Twente and now have to go to Galatasary so have to play Gala -1 at -115. Also fading Heerenveen at home to Ajax...Ajax have won last two games 6-1 and 5-0 whilst Heerenveen haven't won a game yet and lost to Molde at home on Thursday. Ajax's track record against Heerenveen is ridiculous as well...beat Heerenveen 5-0 away and 5-1 at home last season (won 6 out of last 6 against them). Ajax are relying on a lot of youngsters this season and although their lack of experience will probably cost them at some point, I dont think it will be in this game as Heerenveen are going to tire in second half after that Europa game on Thursday and this doesnt bode well against a fresh young pacey team like Ajax.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
haha classic! My contract on my Blackberry runs out next week, gonna get either a Samsung or Iphone I think
The phone is amazing and I would recommend it, but ****... 3 don't have an insurance provider at the moment, so the guy recommended I get an online policy instead - says you can't claim until 14 days into your policy. Think I'm gonna go into the shop and have a go at the guy and see if I can get them to give me a new one or something.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
hahahhahaa you have such a small man complex... i tell you to shut up, and you go ape shit on me... saying we're in a fight lolllll we are not in a fight, i am laughing at you while you think you are fighting me... yeah, i lose every posted pick, that's why i went 18-6 in my august thread lolllllllllllllll keep saying stupid shit, dude. it's beautiful. if 18-6 means i suck at capping, you must be a godsend lollllllllll this guy, what a clown-- i actually had no problem with you, i was just telling u not to discuss lines, albeit in a dickish/humorous way, but if you were a man with a pair of balls, you would have taken it like one in good spirit instead of acting like a bitch and making a fight out of it.
I stand behind what I said. You've been caught lying in the past among other hijinks. I'm not nearly as active as I was a few months ago on this forum.. Maybe you've cleaned up your act recently (I hope you have) and if that's the case, I apologize for not knowing about it.

You could have been polite and asked me not to discuss lines and I probably would have removed it. I got tweaked when someone I've held such a low opinion of since they started posting here, wants to be rude and condescending. We'll have to agree to disagree because this conversation is stale and it's rude to derail this thread. Sorry everyone.

To contribute to the topic.. Maia/Story is a tough call. I lean Maia but Story is such a hard nosed grinder that Maia might struggle to dictate where the fight takes place. I don't like either fighters ML. I'm waiting to find some value in distance bets.