Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Mitrione vs Defries @ UFC 155

Mitrione will be a massive favorite in this fight. Defries is an inferior striker and he's really slow. He'll never get the fight to the ground with his weak takedowns. Even if he could, the grappling he's known for is sub par and slow. Defries only out is an extremely slim chance of catching Mitrione on the feet. Mitrione -550 or greater imo. I'll pound it at -400 or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
Mitrione vs Defries @ UFC 155

Mitrione will be a massive favorite in this fight. Defries is an inferior striker and he's really slow. He'll never get the fight to the ground with his weak takedowns. Even if he could, the grappling he's known for is sub par and slow. Defries only out is an extremely slim chance of catching Mitrione on the feet. Mitrione -550 or greater imo. I'll pound it at -400 or lower.
please stfu, no offense.

You think I'm wrong, or you think the books are stupid enough to not see what is painfully obvious?

In either case, You're a turd and your picks suck. **** off.
18 out of 24 in August. You're right, my picks do suck. (or maybe you're just a complete moron)

Like it's been said a million times before, stfu about fights that lines aren't out for. Keep your opinions of what you think the lines will be to yourself, nobody else gives a fk.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
18 out of 24 in August. You're right, my picks do suck. (or maybe you're just a complete moron)

Like it's been said a million times before, stfu about fights that lines aren't out for. Keep your opinions of what you think the lines will be to yourself, nobody else gives a fk.
Nobody else give a fk apart from the oddsmakers you mean?!

Again, **** off. You're a poser and I have no respect for you or your opinion. You weren't getting this gimme very cheap. The books aren't setting the lines from highlight videos and Armenian ethnicity like you do

Again, **** off. You're a poser and I have no respect for you or your opinion.
Yeah, I'm a "poser" - I am here "posing" -- Read your post out loud and see how retarded you sound. Dumb child.

You weren't getting this gimme very cheap. The books aren't setting the lines from highlight videos and Armenian ethnicity like you do
No part of this post makes any sense, you truly are a complete moron. What are you saying, you stupid, stupid person? I tell you to shut up, you get offended because you're a loser with no life, and you come at me with gibberish?

I can't believe I'm responding to you lol it's funny you don't even know how stupid you are

Yeah, I'm a "poser" - I am here "posing" -- Read your post out loud and see how retarded you sound. Dumb child.

No part of this post makes any sense, you truly are a complete moron. What are you saying, you stupid, stupid person? I tell you to shut up, you get offended because you're a loser with no life, and you come at me with gibberish?

I can't believe I'm responding to you lol it's funny you don't even know how stupid you are
Then I'll try to make it easier for you to understand. You're a poser because very little about you is genuine. From your false betting results where you lose nearly every posted pick, but end up profitable. The fake cadence you put on in your videos. And your comedy (fan) and podcast (fan) career. You like to tweak the truth to make yourself seem more impressive.

I got "offended" because who are you to say anything? We're on a fight capping forum. Oh, Gabe's doesn't like what I have to say? I'd better shut up because a man-child that sucks at capping says so.

nick kalikas do often in the oddsbreaker show and on the podcast say that the "smart money" is coming in on this or that side. He me refer to people like vaughanys,jesus christ and other people that consistently make money on mma. Why help him if thats the case? Even though i dont think it will help a whole lot, but sometimes he slips. I want that to continue happening..