Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

"Prior to the Forrest fight, I had 50-percent of my meniscus taken out. During the fight, I guess I re-tore the ACL in my right knee. So, I'm looking to get ACL replacement on my right knee. I had a neck problem, no one knew about it. But, I'm possibly getting neck surgery, again. This is why I'm retired. I'm sick of getting surgeries, man."

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
$quids$$ brah
haha..

Seriously though cheers for posting that.. enjoy the 2 betpoints lol, I wouldn't have gone near the judo otherwise. It was just the way she said it, no hesitation just said her name straight up to win.. no explanation or anything. Dunno why just struck me that she was pretty certain.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post

You are the best I know that look at all edges which is a huge plus in mma wagering. But what is the point of helping Paddy shape the line for £11. That line +175 can be use by member who can at least put down $100 to win $175 or let other sport books like 5dimes and pinnacle copy the line.

I would totally understand if your unit is $1, than £11 is very nice bet but you win and lose few g in 1 card so what is the point of betting £11 to help out the cheap site. When I see a good line at 5dimes, sometime I don't even bet for maximum of $100 base amount until it hit Pinnacle where the base amount is $250.
Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

I swear this has been hashed out before.

My $1.50 in ev is worth more to me than preserving $15 in ev for 10 other punters. I'm sure V feels the same.
Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Would you pick up a dollar on the ground?

What if you knew that picking it up would prevent 10 other people whom you'll never meet from finding 10 dollars?

Nunya, you couldn't be more right, V, same goes for you.

No offense to GigaOuts, but since when did capping become a team sport? There are already so few people like V in this forum that are not only competent, not only are willing to share their opinions, but don't abuse their competence to move lines and betting limits at the expense of other posters (especially when it comes to MMA), that I can't really sympathize with anyone asking one of those aforementioned 'good samaritans' to not play EV< regardless of how much they can wager.