Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
You tell me to post my plays before the fights. I tell you I've posted all my plays before the fights since I've been here. I used to create a separate thread for every event, then I made the "what gabe says..." thread where I posted my plays.

Telling me to post them before the fights makes no sense. So stfu. And yeah, "give up."

Your argument is that I post my plays AFTER the fights, and it is INVALID. You have nothing to say. Save your bullshit.
I repeat, you are missing the point, you are so far from the point it's laughable.

Anyway GL, not that you need it.

Went and had a Gabe'esq night on the ol' soccer!...

8:28am 12-Jul-12 12-Jul-12 Soccer
Handicap
AC Libertas (n) vs Renova Dzepciste (-1.5) for Game. -169 845.00 500.00
0 - 4
UEFA - Europa League Qualifiers
12:00pm 12-Jul-12 12-Jul-12 Soccer
1H Total Goals
AC Libertas/Renova Dzepciste (U 1.5 and 2) for 1st Half.
[Live! 0-1]
-250 450.00 180.00

1-8? lol i went 11-4. (FX and Brazil card combined) all those plays are in my thread. never gone 1-8 or anything close to it, ever. worst day for me ever was a 2-5, i believe. it was the card that had scott jorgensen vs jeff curran. since then the worst (record-wise) i've had is a 3-4 night, but i ended up in the profit then 'cos the 3 wins outweighed the 4 losses.

Anyway, let the bitches and haters keep talking shit... I'm 26-2 over the last 3 Fuel TV cards. (and 30-5 over the last 4) No one else can say the same.

This is why you're truly a smug douchebag... If you were humble, people would at least respect you a little, even if most of what you say is complete horseshit...

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
I know, right, I keep telling my bookie that I'll let him know what my bets are after the event is over, he doesn't seem to get it either.
Makes no sense because I already do.

1) I post my plays before the fights.
2) Plays win.
3) People comment saying thanks and that I helped them win.
4) Troll comes out of nowhere saying I gave out my picks after the fights.

Makes zero sense. 100% pure trollin'. But keep feedin the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post

This is why you're truly a smug douchebag... If you were humble, people would at least respect you a little, even if most of what you say is complete horseshit...
Humble? What's being humble have to do with defending yourself?

Was I rubbing that in everyones face out of nowhere or was I shoving it in that pricks face as a form of virtual self defense?

I'm very humble. When I get into arguments about a fight, I'm almost always on the winning side, and I never rub it in the other persons face I was arguing against. Just because some troll tells me I suck and I throw my numbers at him doesn't mean I'm not humble. Don't be stupid, dude.

"Most of what you say is complete horseshit." - I don't say anything. I give my thoughts on fights. If you think my thoughts are horseshit, then good for you. I was starting to like you too, lately, man. You're just a two-faced scumbag, don't even talk to me on here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
amazing how many hours you spend a day, defending yourself. Why dont you just keep track of all you picks, bets, units. Are you afraid of showing your true colours? Ever heard about captain hindsight?
What are you talking about? I have been keeping track of all my picks. What on earth would make you assume I haven't? Every single play I have had since I joined this forum is in my threads on this forum. Not only that, but it is also recorded in videos. Not only those, but I also keep track in my iPhone notebad.

I've always shared my plays before the fights, and people who actually contribute to this board know that. The rest of you clowns can go screw yourselves.

All you have to do is go to my thread and look at when I posted the plays and when the events started. And then look at the people commenting after. Questioning any of this is so retarded, I just don't get it. If you clowns think I'm not good, then fine. You're fools. I'm not trying to impress you. I could see how someone like you who has a losing record can't stand it when someone goes 8-1 in one night. Low class people on this forum.

What are you talking about? I have been keeping track of all my picks. What on earth would make you assume I haven't? Every single play I have had since I joined this forum is in my threads on this forum. Not only that, but it is also recorded in videos. Not only those, but I also keep track in my iPhone notebad.

I've always shared my plays before the fights, and people who actually contribute to this board know that. The rest of you clowns can go screw yourselves.

All you have to do is go to my thread and look at when I posted the plays and when the events started. And then look at the people commenting after. Questioning any of this is so retarded, I just don't get it. If you clowns think I'm not good, then fine. You're fools. I'm not trying to impress you. I could see how someone like you who has a losing record can't stand it when someone goes 8-1 in one night. Low class people on this forum.
Except u are otherwise u wouldnt constantly brag about ur success!