Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Helped a lot of people make some good money last night... It feels good.

Here, you do well and kids give you shit 'cos they're bored and immature. Elsewhere, people appreciate my efforts. I've helped a few people win here, but the shit-talkin' I received outweighed the people I helped out, so this isn't a good place to be sharing picks. Just to shoot the shit here and there. If you can't be happy for me when I have a good night, especially when I'm sharing my thoughts and plays with you, then just go fk yourself 'cos you are the lowest of the low.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Helped a lot of people make some good money last night... It feels good.

Here, you do well and kids give you shit 'cos they're bored and immature. Elsewhere, people appreciate my efforts. I've helped a few people win here, but the shit-talkin' I received outweighed the people I helped out, so this isn't a good place to be sharing picks. Just to shoot the shit here and there. If you can't be happy for me when I have a good night, especially when I'm sharing my thoughts and plays with you, then just go fk yourself 'cos you are the lowest of the low.

Going 8-0 on the 21st, hope the lines are all good. Really loving 8 of the fights.

You on Barao, V?
I would of been if I'd of been smart and took the -110 opener on Pinnacle when I saw it...unfortunately I didnt pull the trigger for some unknown reason Cant bring myself to play him now tht the line is so much worse

Still missing the point mate, All im saying is anyone can say their record is anything and they are up X amount,

To stop the "haters" simply post all you're plays in the same thread well before the event, keep an accurate running total of strike rate and P/L and when/if you maintain the form you claim currently know that you have proved a lot of people wrong.

Otherwise, what has been happening to you / you're posts on here will continue to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
Still missing the point mate, All im saying is anyone can say their record is anything and they are up X amount,

To stop the "haters" simply post all you're plays in the same thread well before the event, keep an accurate running total of strike rate and P/L and when/if you maintain the form you claim currently know that you have proved a lot of people wrong.

Otherwise, what has been happening to you / you're posts on here will continue to happen.
"Anyone can say" Really? Really? LOL STFU, fool.

I did post ALL my plays in my thread up til the Sonnen/Silva card. Last night I went 8-1, I had quit posting my plays here, but I still said who i was on in conversation in the threads (so everyone knew who i was on,) and when asked who I was betting on, I answered. People PM'd me and I told them, too.

I don't get why you're going out of your way trying to put me down when I've clearly been giving my thoughts on the fights BEFORE the fights since Day 1 of joining this forum. If you're going to go against me, have something valid to use. Saying I haven't been posting my plays before the fights is just bullshit. I went 11-4 the other weekend over 2 cards on back to back days and I had every bet copied and pasted in my thread. Evidence of me turning $450 into thousands posted long before the fights in my thread. Guess you missed that, though.

"Anyone can say" Really? Really? LOL STFU, fool.

I did post ALL my plays in my thread up til the Sonnen/Silva card. Last night I went 8-1, I had quit posting my plays here, but I still said who i was on in conversation in the threads (so everyone knew who i was on,) and when asked who I was betting on, I answered. People PM'd me and I told them, too.

I don't get why you're going out of your way trying to put me down when I've clearly been giving my thoughts on the fights BEFORE the fights since Day 1 of joining this forum. If you're going to go against me, have something valid to use. Saying I haven't been posting my plays before the fights is just bullshit. I went 11-4 the other weekend over 2 cards on back to back days and I had every bet copied and pasted in my thread. Evidence of me turning $450 into thousands posted long before the fights in my thread. Guess you missed that, though.
I give up

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
I give up
You tell me to post my plays before the fights. I tell you I've posted all my plays before the fights since I've been here. I used to create a separate thread for every event, then I made the "what gabe says..." thread where I posted my plays.

Telling me to post them before the fights makes no sense. So stfu. And yeah, "give up."

Your argument is that I post my plays AFTER the fights, and it is INVALID. You have nothing to say. Save your bullshit.