Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Hey V, are you going to touch Weidman/Munoz??? Maybe a Weidman by decision and hedge with a Munoz ITD...? Also curious what you think about a play on Weidman straight up, at -140. I am only worried about Munoz flash KOing him in the first, but other than that, I think Weidman wins. Always appreciate your thoughts player.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
Hey V, are you going to touch Weidman/Munoz??? Maybe a Weidman by decision and hedge with a Munoz ITD...? Also curious what you think about a play on Weidman straight up, at -140. I am only worried about Munoz flash KOing him in the first, but other than that, I think Weidman wins. Always appreciate your thoughts player.

Betting Not Munoz by dec is a better bet (although I don't personally like that bet). It's a better price, plus you don't get into screwy situations on the odd chance the fight is a draw or technical dec.

Quote Originally Posted by El Niņo View Post
Lol @ Bisping...and he wonders why nobody likes him. Such a squinty eyed pompous prikk. I want to fight Anderson, haven't you guys see me beat Jorge Rivera, Chris Leben, and Jason Miller?! I can wrestle. Lol
I think Bisping is one of the most misunderstood fighters in the UFC. Alot of people including myself find him very down to earth and courteous. Watch some interviews of him where he hasn't had too much to drink and your opinion of him should change.

Bisping has always had the "I'm better than you" attitude. He's been coddled very carefully by The UFC brass. His actions during and after the Rivera fight were some of the more bush league stunts pulled in recent memory. He is underrated as a fighter, but I'd love to see Anderson Silva knock him out Hendo bomb style.