Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Only get a few free minutes so I scanned a couple quick threads and answered some PMs. Didn't see the other thread you're talking about.

Things are going great out here, miss my comfy bed in my palacial estate on my 10,000 acres though. Not looking forward to the 5 mile trip down the driveway though.

I'm sure that line has been voided but I haven't checked. Not going to sweat it either way. Waiting for the books out here to mess up some fight lines, so I can finally get a decent wager in.

Good luck to everyone this weekend.
Isn't that what the helicopter is for?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Cung has been working with Victor Conte for this fight...according to Conte's data he's made consideral improvements in his cardio and condition.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dERL...ature=youtu.be

Are you taking this with a grain of salt or do you believe it?? I wanna back cung at those odds, but my biggest concern is his cardio and chin... I think he handily win the first round and probably the first half of the second, but like everyone says I can see le fading and either losing the decision or getting pounded out... If I knew he's made great leaps and improvements in conditioning I'd feeel much better about backing him, but haven't we heard that before and how much can you improve in that area at 40 yearss old??

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Tom Kong Watson vs Brad Tavares in Nottingham and Maguire vs Hathaway. May have to go to this now..gonna wait till last minute tho as I expect at least 2 or 3 of the proposed fights will be cancelled or changed due to injuries
Nicce, glad they got Kong signed, that should be a fun match. Love maguire / hath, that's gonna be competitive me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
vaughany are you charging for ur picks now or have i just been missing them on here. i am faded. whats up????
ha not quite! Jus dont have a lot of plays at the moment apart from ongoing parlays with Anderson in. I've got a shiiit load on Chad at -450 at the moment (straight up and in parlays)... I'd put him in parlays up to -550 but probably wouldnt bother at worse than tht

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
gabe and v both not posting picks for the biggest fight of the year! how will i know who 2 bet on??? HELP!!!!!! i got mendes cote parlay. lookin at menjivar
I like Cote, just waiting to see weighins and line movement, would like him to hit -180 or something