Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
Hey guys new here, are yous able to get the KOTN/SOTN odds anywhere? been looking cant find it.

I think Franklin/Wand FOTN is free money being a 5 round fight 3.2 at dimes. Also like Silva to win by KO.
Welcome bro. Dont think they are being offered anywhere...just FOTN unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
UFC 147 plays:

Parlay: 6.401 units on Wanderlei/Franklin to Not Go the Distance (-260), & Jones/Henderson to Not Go the Distance (-350) to win 4.994 units;

6.401 units on Wanderlei/Franklin FOTN at +250 to win 16.003 units;

6.401 units on Wanderlei by TKO/KO at +265 to win 16.963 units;

6.401 units on Franklin by TKO/KO at +105 to win 6.721 units;

Also have a parlay from last night:

16.003 units on Germany to Advance (-810), Story (-355), & Not Franklin by Submission (-2795) to win 7.864 units.

yee I've been waiting to see if KOTN and SOTN would be offered on sportbet but doesnt look like it will. Have another parlay with Wand/Franklin Not Going Distance that I forgot to add which will help cover the loss in case the scenario you described does occur...

3.841 units on Cezar Ferreira (-260), Wanderlei/Franklin to Not Go the Distance (-450), & Italy/England Under 3.5 Goals (-581) to win 3.777 units.

+0.823 units profit for UFC 147. Took the chance that main event would get FOTN and a late TKO/KO....thought it might happen after Franklin survived tht onslaught but nevermind.

yee I've been waiting to see if KOTN and SOTN would be offered on sportbet but doesnt look like it will. Have another parlay with Wand/Franklin Not Going Distance that I forgot to add which will help cover the loss in case the scenario you described does occur...

3.841 units on Cezar Ferreira (-260), Wanderlei/Franklin to Not Go the Distance (-450), & Italy/England Under 3.5 Goals (-581) to win 3.777 units.
You were lucky on Silva vs Rich for FOTN, I made that bet too, but I think the best fight of the night was Cesar Mutant vs Serginho. I am glad that Dana didn't think the same =x

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
My plays for UFC FX 4:

I am loving the underdogs tonight I guess...

.Cub Swanson(+160) vs Ross Pierson - $63.00 to win $100.00

.Lamas (+150) vs Hioki - $67.00 to win $100.00

I am interested in Gambino at -130 over Siler, but I don't see anyone taking him on here. I am def. not sold on Siler, and I have heard Gambino's name mentioned as an up and coming prospect. I saw some of his fights on youtube, and I think he looks solid... Thoughts on Gambino gentlemen....?

Added:

Brock Jardine (+280) vs Rick Story - $50.00 to win $140.00

Not a bad night. $150.00 profit is better than losing like I have on the last two events. This is my first winning night since McDonald and Torres fought..