Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yee buddy...£137 profit for me if England win...been killin the arbs on these Euros last few days...made £280 risk free last night from the Spain and Italy games
Nice work!! Just like that it's good midday action here. Got a nice hd tv set up in my office. Good entertainment at work lol. Got a word from a pal who's big on soccer told me to take England to win.

Hope they close er out.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Nice work!! Just like that it's good midday action here. Got a nice hd tv set up in my office. Good entertainment at work lol. Got a word from a pal who's big on soccer told me to take England to win.

Hope they close er out.
Good hit buddy, was a good win for us to be fair against home team needing a win. France losing as well helps, England can get past Italy for sure

Originally Posted by wolfgangI work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I have excellent results in Europen football and American sports - especially NBA and MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers).

Signup includes 2-3 tips of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 100 $ per week or 300 $ per month. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

You can pay: PayPal, Moneybookers, Neteller, M o n e y g r a m

Today free tips:

Ukraine - England over 2,5 (+108) [soccer, EURO CUP]

France - Sweden over 2,5 (-105) [soccer, EURO CUP]

France - Sweden DRAW (+296) [soccer, EURO CUP]

wow... lol.. I still can't believe dumb ass degenerates would pay someone money to blindly tail and get picks, no matter what sport. Imo its stupid to 'blindly tail' someone without doing research on your own even if its free, but its a whole diff level paying someone for picks and then blindly tail them. I guess there are probably a few people out there who are truly legit and great gamblers and therefore are legit in their right to sell plays, but I see more and more of these fools selling picks and it amazes me that they get business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
he is perfect. he bets one side and tells every1 to take the other side. that way he either wins with the bookie or gets idiots 2 send him money. i had this idea already but i am 2 honest 2 scam ppl
dude seriously!!! I was wondering if he does this on purpose too!!! crazy ish if it really did work out to his favor, but in a reality I think the simple answer is he made horrible picks for these games...

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
wow... lol.. I still can't believe dumb ass degenerates would pay someone money to blindly tail and get picks, no matter what sport. Imo its stupid to 'blindly tail' someone without doing research on your own even if its free, but its a whole diff level paying someone for picks and then blindly tail them. I guess there are probably a few people out there who are truly legit and great gamblers and therefore are legit in their right to sell plays, but I see more and more of these fools selling picks and it amazes me that they get business!!!

Shockingly enough there's a dude who actually posts here once and awhile who does that for mma. Goes by the name kamikaze-overdrive and he has a full blown mma bet shop and everything lol. Why anyone would ever pay money for this is beyond me. I'm not sure if he's more ethical than other scammers or just really bad at capping because he actually discloses and posts his historical results for the public to see, and they're always terrible. Despite this he still charges money for "bet packages." His last event he went 0 for 4 on his parlays and got his number 1 most confident pick wrong lol. His top 2 value bet recomendations were also wrong. This is for shit that the dude charges money for. What's amazing to me is how much time it looks like he's spent glittering up what on the surface appears to be a legitimate website. Very strange.

http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/
Last edited by fosho14; 06-20-12 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
Shockingly enough there's a dude who actually posts here once and awhile who does that for mma. Goes by the name kamikaze-overdrive and he has a full blown mma bet shop and everything lol. Why anyone would ever pay money for this is beyond me. I'm not sure if he's more ethical than other scammers or just really bad at capping because he actually discloses and posts his historical results for the public to see, and they're always terrible. Despite this he still charges money for "bet packages." His last event he went 0 for 4 on his parlays and got his number 1 most confident pick wrong lol. His top 2 value bet recomendations were also wrong. This is for shit that the dude charges money for. What's amazing to me is how much time it looks like he's spent glittering up what on the surface appears to be a legitimate website. Very strange.

He isnt bad to be fair but I'd never pay for them. He also posts his prediction video before the event so u know who he likes to win so I dont see why u'd even need to pay for his picks.

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post

lol, it's a waste of money to pay for picks. Knowledge should be free.