Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
I got kicked off Betus and my 100 bucks Wineland bet apparently was voided before the event. What should i do about the bet?
Nunya? anyone?
I would file a complaint through SBR bro. I assume u got Wineland at a normal number like +180 or something? So they cant say it was a bad line. Did they email u to explain why it had been voided and/or why you'd been kicked off Betus?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
Anyone have an invite to MMA-t0rrents?

I'm trying to find obscure fights for research/capping and haven't been having much luck. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks boys
what's the url for this website? Can I also get an invite fosho...I will throw points your way...

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
I was just curious, I'm a yankee in California... I'm 1/2 Irish though! (like many Americans haha).. Thats cool though man, I love Dublin, beautiful city and great people. I have lots of family living in the North just outside Belfast, great country you live in
Ah i see, so you grandads second cousins wife visited Ireland before? jk :P. I actually like it when Americans and others say that to me, It makes me smile to think of all the superpowers who once ran or tried to run the world when all they had to do was quietly spread across the world teaching people how to drink and have a proper laugh.

No but, Thanks. Yeah it is a pretty cool place to be from, Its only when I leave the country that i appreciate it properly. Still Vegas and Cali have been must visits of mine for a long time which is kinda ironic lol, grass is always greener and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah, they are one of the few sites that actually still let me bet the same as when I signed up ages ago I think. I have used them for a lot of arbs, especially for boxing, and probably had a few losses (as one side of arb) on there, but then on Friday they paid out about 3 grand after doing an arb on the Russia/POland game (made about £250 actual profit) so will probably be limited by them soon!
P'd me off big time, I'm gonna agree with you that having the losing side of big arbs can probably help keep a book happy. Can i ask you just for future ref, when it comes to euro books and smaller row ones (not pinnacle, 5dimes etc) when you open a new account do you start straight of betting reasonably big?
With boyle I've had the account for years but used to be an avg punter, over the last while (3-6months) i've found an edge so was ratcheting up stakes from a small avg overall. On thinking about it this is probably way more worrisome to a book than just betting large from the get go.

Love Dublin, need to head over soon. One of the best mates from Uni is from Navan so have been there a couple of times
You're always welcome as is any visitor , if you wanna pull any young Americans over here though you may wanna work on your Irish accent

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
what's the url for this website? Can I also get an invite fosho...I will throw points your way...
Vitooch, that was the last invite I had to mma-torrents that I just gave to wannabet but I have one for another site which is equally good called mma tracker.

There are uploaders on there who release "gamblers packs" for every card which have the last 3 or so fights from each fighter for betting analysis.

drop me your email and I'll hook you up son.

the url is http://mma-tracker.net/index.php

*just make sure you follow their rules and maintain an adequate upload ratio or they quickly ban you. I typically get pretty solid dl speeds around 2-3 MBP/s so events are done in no time.
Last edited by fosho14; 06-10-12 at 01:35 PM.

I got kicked off Betus and my 100 bucks Wineland bet apparently was voided before the event. What should i do about the bet?
Nunya? anyone?
I don't know what to do about the bet. An SBR complaint isn't going to do anything as they're already a low rated book.

I got kicked off BetUS about 3 months ago, they paid me pretty quickly afterward, including paying me out on pending wagers that won afterwards. I was honestly surprised to see the money at all.

I loved my Betus.....they are so slow to move lines that i was pounding them. For me its sort of a compliment but i would love my Wineland bet to survive.
Yeah, BetUS is a pretty sick out to have. I was surprised I lasted there as long as I did. Probably shouldn't have been hitting soccer totals for countries I've never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
Vitooch, that was the last invite I had to mma-torrents that I just gave to wannabet but I have one for another site which is equally good called mma tracker.

There are uploaders on there who release "gamblers packs" for every card which have the last 3 or so fights from each fighter for betting analysis.

drop me your email and I'll hook you up son.

the url is http://mma-tracker.net/index.php

*just make sure you follow their rules and maintain an adequate upload ratio or they quickly ban you. I typically get pretty solid dl speeds around 2-3 MBP/s so events are done in no time.
PM it to me. Thanks alot bud.

Probably get an infraction from SBR even if its PM'd! I got an infraction for putting my twitter out there before!
An infraction? On what grounds? Such a funny system they have here on SBR, moderators welcome trolls but your not allowed to exchange an email address? lol.