Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
So are you sticking to your guns and big plays on papazian and martinez?? looks like you have the option to buy out / arb some since you got those nice openers yea???

Please tell me no, I'd feel a lot better about my martinez and papazian plays haha cause I'm having second thoughts about buying out some...
Don't be a pu$$y. Ride or die. If one of them loses, I will more than likely die.lol #heartattack

So are you sticking to your guns and big plays on papazian and martinez?? looks like you have the option to buy out / arb some since you got those nice openers yea???

Please tell me no, I'd feel a lot better about my martinez and papazian plays haha cause I'm having second thoughts about buying out some...
also curious about this

yeah sticking with them. Im hoping I go in to the ufc tonight with a few hundred in the bag if Russia beat Czech Rep tonight in the Euros which will soften the blow a little if Martinez or Pap lose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fobfather View Post
Poland completely lost their mojo. Lewandowski has been absolutely invisible in the 2nd.
Horrible second half performance from whole squad...Szchesny is a clown! Dont think Russia have anything to be worried about, they should win 2 draw 1 at very least in this group

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah sticking with them. Im hoping I go in to the ufc tonight with a few hundred in the bag if Russia beat Czech Rep tonight in the Euros which will soften the blow a little if Martinez or Pap lose.
alright alright, sounds good... i don't have the option to buy out as I got shitty lines but yea I'm sticking with them too!!! Looks like we're all coming up nicely or going down the abyss together, GL!!!

Horrible second half performance from whole squad...Szchesny is a clown! Dont think Russia have anything to be worried about, they should win 2 draw 1 at very least in this group
Are you in the UK right now or you at some of these events???

A couple of my boys are in Poland right now in Wroclaw and said its going off, party and pussy central (imo out of everywhere I've been in Europe, Poland has the hottest girls I've ever seen.. My friend and I sat on a bench at a park in Krakow just peopel watching... We told eachother to count the first 20 ladies that walk by and decide if they're hotties or not... no joke, 17 of the first 20 girls that walked by were smoking hot!!!!)... Very elegant, articulated and classy girls too, make you work for that fine pooti haha.... I've seriously considered moving to poland to teach english or something just because of the female scene out there, its incredible to me such sexy and classy women.. haha sorry don't mean to go off about my personal fascination with poland..

I did hear though from some of the local girls that they REALLY hate you Brits haha, they said you guys always go to poland for your 'stags' and just **** shit up and try and tap every girls ass hahahaha... they like us Americans though haha The Polish guys (who I don't know if it was just me but they all seem like HUGE guys) were also hating on you Brits, saying the same thing. this one group was telling me they go out at night just to ruin stag parties and pick fights with Brits haha, it was very interesting to hear as a foreigner...

How much do those tix cost anyways?? I was actually in Seville Spain when they won the euro cup back in 2006, we tried to get tix but they were sold out. One of craziest night of my life, I've never seen a city explode in celebration here in teh states like I did there...

You going to the olympics???

Are you in the UK right now or you at some of these events???

A couple of my boys are in Poland right now in Wroclaw and said its going off, party and pussy central (imo out of everywhere I've been in Europe, Poland has the hottest girls I've ever seen.. My friend and I sat on a bench at a park in Krakow just peopel watching... We told eachother to count the first 20 ladies that walk by and decide if they're hotties or not... no joke, 17 of the first 20 girls that walked by were smoking hot!!!!)... Very elegant, articulated and classy girls too, make you work for that fine pooti haha.... I've seriously considered moving to poland to teach english or something just because of the female scene out there, its incredible to me such sexy and classy women.. haha sorry don't mean to go off about my personal fascination with poland..

I did hear though from some of the local girls that they REALLY hate you Brits haha, they said you guys always go to poland for your 'stags' and just **** shit up and try and tap every girls ass hahahaha... they like us Americans though haha The Polish guys (who I don't know if it was just me but they all seem like HUGE guys) were also hating on you Brits, saying the same thing. this one group was telling me they go out at night just to ruin stag parties and pick fights with Brits haha, it was very interesting to hear as a foreigner...

How much do those tix cost anyways?? I was actually in Seville Spain when they won the euro cup back in 2006, we tried to get tix but they were sold out. One of craziest night of my life, I've never seen a city explode in celebration here in teh states like I did there...

You going to the olympics???
You might have convinced me to take a vacation to Poland in the near future!

This should be Russia's group. Arshavin played amazing in Euro 08, sans the game against Spain and Czech doesn't have the same type of team as they usually have.

Dude its truly incredible...

I've only been to Krakow and worclaw, but Poland's a little gem in europe that turned out to be my favorite destination (I've been to many places and cities in Europe too over the course of 2 different long backpacking trips, as far east as Belurussia, so I really mean it when I say poland has turned out to be my favorite country there).

Its not just the women either, EXCELLENT food that's fairly cheap, best vodka ever (zubrowka still the only vodka I can drink str8 on the rocks), beautiful cities, incredible yet sad history, lovely culture.

The only thing I didn't like were the local guys were kind of haters. I really tried ot be humble and polite, not the typical dumb ass partying american, but they still were pretty cold and rude to me... Only a few warmed up and seemed chill after hanging with them at a club / bar for a few hours... One guy slapped me in the face for flirting with his girl (yes I got bitch slapped by a giant Pollock and I took it haha won't lie I was scurrred)..

Another thing I noticed is they're a somewhat racist / anti-semetic culture... Lots of anti-jewish graffitii everywhere ...my friend and I snuck into the Plaszow concentration camp / commandant house from the move 'shindler's list' and we were yelled at by the neighbors living near it and saw anti-jewish stars of david graffitti everywhere, it was pretty shocking considering both Jew and non-jew poles suffered more than any other group in WWII, if anything you'd think they'd be the most anti-racist / fascist / nazi country in Europe but there is a lot of support for anti-semits and racists I noticed...

Those were the only two negatives, everything else was very special to me and unlike anything I've seen elswhere, I have really considered moving there as their is a good market for native english speakers to teach schools there...

Anyways!
Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 06-08-12 at 01:39 PM.