Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Now to get 3 hours sleep before work tomorro...y'all dont know how lucky u are to have these events on at a reasonable hour!
hehe, not too bad. I usually don't sleep at all the the day before, day of, and day after a UFC event. Sick stuff really.

Been forced to recalibrate my body clock on 2c-E and Melatonin this week, not working out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Gd night so far with Chelsea winning CL and Kessler brutally KO'ing Allan Greene. Just need Melendez now but got a bad feeling!
Why the bad feeling???

I paid him SU and for the decent amount of money I have down I'm surprisingly not sweating this one... while I think josh is underrated big time and would beat a handful of the top ufc lws, gil beats a 100% thompson and destroys an injured thompson...

Don't fuckk this up with your bad vibes, V!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
Why the bad feeling???

I paid him SU and for the decent amount of money I have down I'm surprisingly not sweating this one... while I think josh is underrated big time and would beat a handful of the top ufc lws, gil beats a 100% thompson and destroys an injured thompson...

Don't fuckk this up with your bad vibes, V!!!!
ha Just seems like one of those tht is too good to be true! Thomson is resilient as hell...gonna be difficult to sub or TKO him so you're basically relying on Melendez doing enough to get the decision which he obviously should do but still never know with the judges!