Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
lol. my sarcarsm flew right over your head. i thought it was funny that she's covering up her knockers as if it makes a difference.
Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
I was surprised he didn't catch it, with the brits usually being so versed in sarcasm. Then I figured, he just didn't think we Americans were capable of it.

hahaa no no...jus thought u might of missed tht horrific thing down below!

Good stuff from the Zombie there, V.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
I'm also going big on Barnett.. All my betting buddies are liking Cormier, but at -130, I will gamble on Barnett. Hoping his superior MMA wrestling will be the difference. I know Cormier is a stud wrestler, but I am thinking he hasn't transfered it to MMA wrestling. Barnett has the experience, the reach and is all around better imo. Got at least two units on him by fight night at -130, hoping the line will dive back towards evens..

Why do you say Cormier hasn't transferred it to MMA, is it because he's been looking to box more lately ? Either way, how exactly do you see Barnett getting him down?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
I dont think Zombie's going to win, I think Poirier is rightly the favourite and expect him to win, but I'm just not convinced that Poirier should be a -300 to -350 favourite.
KZ is so unpredictable you just never know...well, I so much like the way you reason! What can you say about the rest pairs? I count so much on Cerrone...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
YES- I also like Hunt (-110) over Struve,
YES - Antonio Silva (+330) over Valasquez, and maybe
YES - Mir (+425) over JDS..
YES - Cung Le (+250) over Franklin
Forget about Mir over JDS man... Just look for JDS by Tko/Ko, the only fight easier to predict than that this year is Jones x Hendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
V You have officially made it. You Have become so good that your haters are growing for no reason but uou being too good. You are the Jon bones jones to this boards ufc lhw division.
This is my cliff notes from gabes thread.

i dont understand the animosity. vaughany is one of the most chill dudes in this piece. if you ask for his thoughts on a particular fight, he'll tell you. and if his system of betting doesnt work for you, dont follow. its pretty simple. although, i think if people had a better understanding of +EV concept, they might be inclined to continue following V and not worry about whether it is feasible to arb out. nunya touched on it in gabe's thread, but perhaps not clear enough? or perhaps math is really hard? (couldnt resist).

on a separate, but not entirely unrelated front, i think someone should set up a contest. theres a shit ton of zuffa events over the next 8-10 weeks. i propose vitooch, or one of you other college punks. lets get this crackin for tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
i dont understand the animosity. vaughany is one of the most chill dudes in this piece. if you ask for his thoughts on a particular fight, he'll tell you. and if his system of betting doesnt work for you, dont follow. its pretty simple. although, i think if people had a better understanding of +EV concept, they might be inclined to continue following V and not worry about whether it is feasible to arb out. nunya touched on it in gabe's thread, but perhaps not clear enough? or perhaps math is really hard? (couldnt resist).

on a separate, but not entirely unrelated front, i think someone should set up a contest. theres a shit ton of zuffa events over the next 8-10 weeks. i propose vitooch, or one of you other college punks. lets get this crackin for tuesday.
I would set one up starting with the event on Tuesday but I'm going to be on a stag-do all wknd in Wales (do you call it "stag-do" in America?!). I'll be able to create one for UFC 146 and events after though. Gabe still owes me points from the last one tho!