Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Following parlays still alive:

Parlay: 6.193 units on Hathaway/Krauss to Go the Distance (-210), Koscheck/Hendricks Starts Round 2 (-595), Miller/Diaz Starts Round 2 (-885), & JDS/Mir to Not Go the Distance (-475) to win 8.195 units;

Parlay: 9.284 units on Not Hathaway Inside the Distance (-550), Not Barry by Submission (-665), Not Belcher by Submission (-1920), Not Hendricks by Submission (-6930), Miller/Diaz Starts Round 2 (-782), & Belfort/Wanderlei to Not Go the Distance (-260) to win 11.753 units;

Parlay (double): 2.273 units on Hendricks (+110), & Cruz (-187.5) to win 5.046 units.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
Unibet had Belcher tko @ 9.0. I dont know what unibet are doing. They also had benavidez tko @ 6.0 against urush. Maybe their tactic is to get people to bet at their site by giving generous prices on big fights.
yeah, they probably aren't tht bothered as they just limit u as soon as you make a couple hundred!

V, what are your thoughts on Cormier/Barnett?

I've been racking my brain on this fight for some time now, favoring Cormier, but I'm going over older film of Barnett and I can envision him taking a barrage from Cormier to get in the clinch, onto the ground, and then eventually getting side control.

I'm not sure how prepared Cormier will be for Barnett's versatility. I think that he'll expect Barnett to not challenge his wrestling, but maybe Barnett does not view Cormier's MMA wrestling and ground game as such a significant matter.

Do you think Cormier will get to +125 or more by fight time?