Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Invicta FC 1 play:

2.459 units on Jessica Penne at +210 to win 5.164 units.

Put a small play on Jessica Penne at +210 for shits and giggles...as with most female fights, I'm always willing to take the dog as long as the dog/bitch isn't a total can and isn't fighting a Cyborg or Rousey level opponent. I've got a guaranteed 4 units profit from the Fortuna/Evans boxing fight tonight, and a possible further 4.7 units if Ismael Sillakh TKO/KO's Grachev so I'm covered if Penne does lose.
Last edited by Vaughany; 04-27-12 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Invicta FC 1 play:

2.459 units on Jessica Penne at +210 to win 5.164 units.

Put a small play on Jessica Penne at +210 for shits and giggles...as with most female fights, I'm always willing to take the dog as long as the dog/bitch isn't a total can and isn't fighting a Cyborg or Rousey level opponent. I've got a guaranteed 4 units profit from the Fortuna/Evans boxing fight tonight, and a possible further 4.7 units if Ismael Sillakh TKO/KO's Grachev so I'm covered if Penne does lose.
Thats a damn good argument. As with other female sports (like female soccer), these gals donīt what they're doing half of the time and sometimes suck so bad that what they do becomes good. Anything can happen.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
Thats a damn good argument. As with other female sports (like female soccer), these gals donīt what they're doing half of the time and sometimes suck so bad that what they do becomes good. Anything can happen.

Good luck
ha yeah. Penne also trains out of Reign/Kings...has got Munoz mentoring her, and has spent time at Blackhouse. Daly seems to be coming towards tail-end of her career

Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
bellator may 4, miller vs diaz may 5.

yo V, just threw down on silva/belfort ITD at -260, seems like a great price for something that surely wont last ... 3.. 5... rounds? either way.
Yeah, should probably end in round 1. Im jus gonna be playing Belfort Round 1 and Belfort TKO/KO I think