Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Summary of plays for tonight:

Parlay (double): 50 units on Saunders (-275), & Rory MacDonald (-400) to win 35.327 units;

1 unit on Jordan Smith/Rickels to Go Over 2.5 Rounds at +145 to win 1.45 units;

Parlay (treble): 6.294 units on Ben Saunders (-300), Not Nate Diaz Inside Distance (-635), & Not JDS/Overeem to Go the Distance (-900) to win 4.499 units;

Parlay (double): 6.294 units on Myles Jury (-185), & Not Nate Diaz Inside Distance (-635) to win 4.929 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

With the crazy swing I've managed to get Amaya at +461 so now have a quasi-arb as I'll net 55.145 units profit if Amaya wins. Plus if Saunders does win (asides from keeping the double with Rory Mac and treble parlay with Not Diaz Inside & JDS/Overeem not going distance alive) I'll make 10.045 units profit.

Also added:

1 unit on Jordan Smith/Rickels to Go Over 2.5 Rounds at +145 to win 1.45 units.

Parlay (double): 50 units on Saunders (-275), & Rory MacDonald (-400) to win 35.327 units;

Parlay (treble): 6.294 units on Ben Saunders (-300), Not Nate Diaz Inside Distance (-635), & Not JDS/Overeem to Go the Distance (-900) to win 4.499 units;

Parlay (double): 6.294 units on Myles Jury (-185), & Not Nate Diaz Inside Distance (-635) to win 4.929 units.

Saunders gets the win, so two parlays still alive, and up 10.045 units for the night so far (including the arb) which will help cover the Jury stake if he loses to Iaquinta.

Work has a new watchguard software that blocks this site when I'm on the company network! (sh*t)

Blocks bestfightodds and 5dimes of course too...

Missed out on that Amoussou movement and Iaquinta isn't posted on 5dimes at the moment??? Fawk.

edit: Iaquinta line is back up... 0.5 u on Al +340... how the f*ck did Amoussou get up to +180... Jeezus.

GL V

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
Work has a new watchguard software that blocks this site when I'm on the company network! (sh*t)

Missed out on that Amoussou movement and Iaquinta isn't posted on 5dimes at the moment??? Fawk.

edit: Iaquinta line is back up... 0.5 u on Al +340... how the f*ck did Amoussou get up to +180... Jeezus.

GL V
Keep trying proxys until you find one that they haven't blocked. Or else try to vpn to your home system.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Keep trying proxys until you find one that they haven't blocked. Or else try to vpn to your home system.
I knew my boy Nunya would hit me up with a workaround... the new IT guy that set up this new sh*t seems pretty sharp, unlike the previous guys who didn't give a f*ck... will me looking for proxys set off any signals to this dude?

GL V
ha Damn them! Luckily my work are really lax on tht kind of thing! yeah, I didnt pay enough attention to the Amoussou fight...as always it was great value in hindsight...but I was too pre-occupied with my Saunders plays! GL bro

I knew my boy Nunya would hit me up with a workaround... the new IT guy that set up this new sh*t seems pretty sharp, unlike the previous guys who didn't give a f*ck... will me looking for proxys set off any signals to this dude?
If he's actually looking through logs and what not, yes. If he's new he's probably going to be a hero for a while. Try to find a few strange ones at home and check those when you're at work. I'm sure all the majors are blocked.

A VPN is safer, since he can't really have you blocked to it since it'd be going to your home address, but you might not have permissions to install the software at your work side. Try openVPN.

Otherwise, you could tether your work system to your cell. Check to see if he notices if your ethernet cable happens to fall out for a couple of hours (if thats feasible).

GL V
Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Damn great night v

Adding:

4 units on Iaquinta at +340 to win 13.6 units.

This line has gotten out of hand a bit!

+6.306 units profit
(+18.299 units profit including the Saunders arb). Plus have following parlays pending:

Parlay (double): 50 units on Saunders (-275), & Rory MacDonald (-400) to win 35.327 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
Profitted 40 units tonight. These smaller events have f'd up odds sometimes. Like a TUF Fight with a fighter at -400, that's just insane.
Nice one . Yeah just got silly! A number one pick having 22% chance of winning (+340 odds) Only way I could possibly understand those odds would of been if he'd of been facing a high-level wrestler.