Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Adding:

Parlay (double): 1 unit on Chelsea draw no bet (-250), & Cerrone (-250) to win 0.96 units;

Parlay (double) 1 units on Chelsea draw no bet (-250), & Boetsch (+240) to win 3.371 units.

Bisping/Boetsch line has been released on Skybet... Bisping -300 and Boetsch +240. I'll probably put Boetsch straight up in a couple parlays leading up to the fight then play Bisping by decision and fight goes distance in a few parlays. Dont see Bisping finishing Boetsch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
boetsch is gonna get worked..
Okami made him look stupid and slow
Bisping has better movement, speed and plays that game much better.
Think boetsch only has the hail mary chance like his last fight
Probably so. But Bisping will be back on his bike in this one and look to pick him apart which along with Boetsch's toughness and will to win I like the chances that Bisping only wins by decision

tru tru...bisping doesnt go in for the kill until his opponent is obviously hurt and boetsch isnt the type to even flinch.

but you getting boetsch and +240...and i think bisping dec will be at least -170 or worse. If boetsch is to win,...isnt inside the distance his most likely route? can probably get somewhere near +350

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Adding:

Parlay (double): 1 unit on Chelsea draw no bet (-250), & Cerrone (-250) to win 0.96 units;

Parlay (double) 1 units on Chelsea draw no bet (-250), & Boetsch (+240) to win 3.371 units.

Bisping/Boetsch line has been released on Skybet... Bisping -300 and Boetsch +240. I'll probably put Boetsch straight up in a couple parlays leading up to the fight then play Bisping by decision and fight goes distance in a few parlays. Dont see Bisping finishing Boetsch.
Chelsea/Tottenham ended up a draw so voided....now have 1 unit on Cerrone at -250 to win 0.4 units, and 1 unit on Boetsch at +240 to win 2.4 units.

Also added another small play for tonights BAMMA event:

1.416 units on Tom "Kong" Watson at -225 to win 0.629 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Chelsea/Tottenham ended up a draw so voided....now have 1 unit on Cerrone at -250 to win 0.4 units, and 1 unit on Boetsch at +240 to win 2.4 units.

Also added another small play for tonights BAMMA event:

1.416 units on Tom "Kong" Watson at -225 to win 0.629 units.
Watson gets the finish in Round 2. Wish the bet limits hadn't of been so ridiculously low! Would of been a 10 unit play at -225...Kong had a big experience advantage, as well as size and grappling advantage.